PDA

View Full Version : Super Mario Land Advance

wraggster
March 14th, 2007, 01:02
http://hothmoon.free.fr/marioland/marioland13.png

via playeradvance (http://www.playeradvance.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6122)

Left fine melts of the drawers of our friend Yodajr, here in great exclusiveness on our forum, the return of a project which will make speak about him I am certain, I want to speak about Super Mario Land Advance. This project is a little particular, because in addition to the fact of being conceived in prison, it is not a question of a bearing, even less than one original play. It is indeed a question of the remake of Super Mario Land, that there even which has turned for soon 20 years on Gameboy first of the name. The idea of the remake would have come to him whereas it ate one evening at the restaurant. A man assi with with dimensions of him ordered profiterolles and the waiter, at the time to serve them, malencontresement made fall. See these small balls coated chocolate to roll by ground, according to the rumour, brought the revelation to him to Yodajr. Indeed, a ball drew its attention more particularly. A cockroach probably come from the kitchens him also, was held in balance on the ball whereas this one rolled. The panicked swaying walk of this last was not without rappeller Mario whereas it held in balance on rocks in Super Mario Land, but the scene occurred this time color…

Download at Link Above

kiariki
March 14th, 2007, 01:47
I was about to comment on the poor English but then I noticed that the page was in French. :P

DanTheManMS
March 14th, 2007, 02:36
Control scheme feels awkward, but I didn't play the GB Marios extensively, so perhaps it's always like that. Great job on the remake though.

Junixx
March 14th, 2007, 03:19
Interesting choice of music in the game (Sonic music + Mario...)

Mourningstar
March 14th, 2007, 04:04
Meh...

Thats one of the best translations I have ever read!

rokobungi
March 14th, 2007, 05:43
wow that sounds like some of the garbage some websitse put at the bottom of their pages ya know.. 'worm food' for the search engines

kevinfavier
March 14th, 2007, 14:54
i can't get it to work on SC Lite Micro

lolmasta
March 15th, 2007, 12:40
This isn't for DS :(

DanTheManMS
March 15th, 2007, 21:39
This isn't for DS :(

Hence why it is in the GBA forum, no :rolleyes: ?