PDA

View Full Version : datel trainer toolkit help needed

dave11674
March 14th, 2007, 14:47
got mine other day
im playign about with bubble bobble classic
ive found loads of memory locations for different effects
whats im not up on is to activate and deactivate the codes when a button combo is pressed
has any1 had any doings with this ?
say for instace the uk bubble bobble i have
the lives are located at 22187c22 00000006
whatd id like to do is be able to turn this code on and off say pressing select and A.
i have the code for the said button presses in the toolkit manual
and have found the location in memory that tells you what buttons are pressed.

any advice ??

dave

dave11674
March 15th, 2007, 08:31
sorted no probs

dave

Sntacrz147
April 12th, 2007, 20:01
I recently purchased oen as well and I am awaiting its arrival, how difficult have you found it to search the bytes and try and isolate which code determines what factors of the game?

-andrew

Rhombus
April 13th, 2007, 01:24
It is a very easy thing to do. I didn't know what I was doing at first but in less than a week you are a pro!

Although many features you will never use and take a long time to figure out. I still don't know what everything does! And I have had mine for a good long time now...

Also check back, I think I might make a forum for people to share what things do, and I will give a general walkthrough. (better than the help file it comes with)

Hope this helped!:thumbup:

Sntacrz147
April 16th, 2007, 03:17
I am working on cracking Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales, but when I go to do a "Search Again" option there is none like the user manual states there should be! Did you encounter anything like this yourself? All I want to do is check my previous search against a new search for an equal to value, but I can not find what I need to be able to do it:mad: , is there an update I need to get? Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you very much!

-Andrew

Sntacrz147
April 17th, 2007, 16:03
First problem nixed, I am now wondering about creating a score modifying code to work in a specific minigame in Final Fantasy Fables Chocobo Tales. However everytime I try to place the code into active memory, I always receive an error stating that the list can not be parsed. I have tryed it on 8,16,32 bit unsigned, and on 8 bit signed as well, I get all the way down to one possibility where the value is stored, but it never works. Anyone with any code making experience please lend me some advice, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you very much!

ISOHaven
April 19th, 2007, 19:45
Can someone who has the trainer answer a few questions for me?

1. Can you input your own codes? For example, can you input existing AR Codes already created then run them "real-time" to "test" them?

2. Once you are "testing" a code can you disconnect the dev board from the PC and continue to play the game with your code still running?

3. Can you "test" multiple codes?

Basically I'm looking for a GBA version of the AR for DS (which I own) for use with a flashcart. Specifically the DS-X.

Thanks for any input! I appreciate it!

Rhombus
April 21st, 2007, 00:57
1.YES
2.YES
3.YES

Also the Trainers Toolkit only works with DS games. And I am almost sure they only work with licenced, or non-homebrew.

Hope this helps. PM me or post for more help.

My thread -> http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=391295#post391295

ISOHaven
April 21st, 2007, 01:31
Awesome, thanks! I'm sold. I'll go place an order now.

Sntacrz147
April 23rd, 2007, 02:39
Wondering if anyone could dish out some facts that are more indepth than the brief one offered with the manual. PM me or leave them here thank you very much! :D

ISOHaven
May 1st, 2007, 08:52
Ok I give up. How did you get this to work with the DS-X? I didn't know you had to run the AR DS just to sniff the memory and the DS-X resets the NDS when you insert it.

Please help.

Rhombus
May 7th, 2007, 01:36
I will help you by pm.

ISOHaven
May 10th, 2007, 02:07
Ok, so the end result is that the toolkit will not work on the DS-X and up to this point NO other slot1 flash card.

:(

Adzy2k7
May 11th, 2007, 23:31
Im lookin for a tutorial on how to use trainer toolkit to make a walk through walls cheat, any 1 know ?

For those of u hoping that sum 1 would post the button code is 04000130 00000** (were ** is the number of the button combo) (Y & X DON'T work with this activator).

Rhombus
May 14th, 2007, 22:14
Go to my thread... The Trainers toolkit code requests...

lol417
April 11th, 2008, 21:46
hey i'm getting my trainer toolkit in a few days is it as easy as just typing in a code and it does what u tell it to?