PDA

View Full Version : Play Crysis on your Commodore

wraggster
March 14th, 2007, 17:43
Commodore has given more info on its move to launch a new range of uber gaming PCs, varying from entry level hardware right up to ninja rigs.

The Commodore Cg (entry level), Cgs, Cgx and Cxx (extreme level) will be officially unveiled at CeBit 2007 in Germany tomorrow, including the Commodore PC's "revolutionary" custom cases with personalised LED lights (get in!).

Apparently when custom-building your PC online you'll be able to choose from a number of different art pieces for your rig, including street art, photography and game scribbles from titles such as GRAW 2.

Each PC comes with Windows Vista 64 bit and Direct X 10 as standard.

"From beginners to professionals, Commodore Gaming ensures that only the very best components are provided to deliver the ultimate PC gaming experience," Bala Keilman, CEO for Commodore Gaming, commented. "We also wanted to bring something new to the market, in the spirit of our Commodore heritage, and have worked hard to design a fully personalised product".

More details and ordering info is expected to leak from CeBit tomorrow.

Screens Here (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=160040)

Hawq
March 14th, 2007, 19:47
Hmm the Commodore logo on the side panel looks nice, the 'artwork' pictured as examples kinda ruins the overall look though and 'Cgs' Commodore Game System? yes I have fond memories of my C64GS (& I know this aint the same Commodore)