PDA

View Full Version : Codemasters Reaches a Turning Point

Shrygue
March 15th, 2007, 21:00
via IGN (http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/773/773009p1.html)

Official name for alternate-reality WWII game revealed

It's 1952 and the Nazis are storming Manhattan. Codemasters has given an official title to its history-bending WWII shooter. Turning Point: Fall of Liberty imagines a world in which Europe succumbed to the Germans and the U.S. never engaged in the battle overseas.

While America held tight to isolationism, the Nazi Party grew more powerful. Now, more than a decade after World War II began, the Nazis have come to take down the good ol' US of A. New York is already near ruin and Washington D.C. is next on the hit list. It will be up to you to battle back and send the Nazis packing.

Developed by Spark Unlimited, Turning Point: Fall of Liberty comes to PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 this winter.

Leave feedback via comments.

F9zDark
March 16th, 2007, 05:05
Wow this sounds a whole lot like Resistance: Fall of Man, minus aliens.

Sounds interesting though to say the least.

Raiten
March 16th, 2007, 13:41
Guns, killing, Nazis.... Wait...Guns killing Nazis! I'm all for it! :D lol

devdj
March 16th, 2007, 15:07
man i doubt this game will come to Germany as world war games there are highly controversial.

JKKDARK
March 16th, 2007, 15:12
an another cancelled game here

mavsman4457
March 16th, 2007, 18:13
This game sounds awesome!!! I, for one don't like first person shooters mostly but I just may have to get this game even if it is an FPS, which I hope it isn't but let's face it what other kind of game could it be? Anyways, I'm excited and glad that another original title is coming to PS3.