PDA

View Full Version : Psp Easy Hacking Pack

PSPNEWBIE1234567
March 15th, 2007, 23:56
Up date my NON TA hacking pack is coming out as soon as i write the readme, thank you to travis for giving me the links for all the files in it an as im am to lazy to go click the quote button on dcemu,
So I quote:
You know the file in every download called "READ ME"?
Ya
Read it.

Well Guy's HERE IT IS!!! YAY EASY HACKING PACK just a reminder that this hacking pack for FIRMWARE 2.71 NON TA PSP'S ONLY!!!!!!!!!!
to tell if your psp is a ta or not look at this site.
http://www.modchipstore.com/support/images/ta82spot.jpg
If your PSP has the #'s there DO NOT USE THIS FILE!!!!!! Almost GARENTEED BRICK!!!
http://www.mediafire.com/?4kmfglbxkoo

README:
Ok first off this is my first readme so give me a break and this is also my first thing i made (or put together).
Special Thx to Dark Alex KEEP IT UP!!!!!!!!!!! and to my good friend Vendeta who gave me the links to all these files. This is very simple actually. THIS IS FOR FIRMWARE 2.71 NON TA'S ONLY

Ok first you have to unrar the NON TA PSP file if you haven't already.
Also You have to Connect your PSP to your Computer.

1. Ok once you have done that drag and drop the PSP folder to the root of your memory stick
2. Now disconnect your psp from you computer.
ENABLING HEN!:
3. Now go to photo and click HENC.
You should see a blue screen followed by a green 1 if its red try again. If your psp just freezes try again. The tiff is unstable as the HENC's readme says if you want a copy pm me with your email.
DOWNGRADING FROM 2.71!:
4. Now after that go to Game, Memory Stick and run PSP UPDATE VER X.YZ.
5. Follow its instructions.
6. You should see a white back ground.
UPGRADEING TO CUSTON FIRMWARE 3.03 OE-C!:
7. After it is finished the DATA.DAXAR is included in the update, so go to Game Memory Stick again, and select 3.03 OE-C FIRMWARE INSTALL.
8. Follow the instructsions.
9. Then go to Settings, System Settings, then to System Information.

Congratulations you have just hacked you PSP.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MAKING IT EASY!:
Now im going to get you to set up your PSP so its easyier to use.
1. Hold the power switch up untill the green light shuts off.
2. Now hold the right trigger down and turn ur PSP on.
3. You should be in recovery. (You can let go of the right trigger after you are in it.)
4. Please go to "Configuration".
5. Go to "Hide corrupt icons" and click it. After you've clicked that it should say enabled at the end.
6. Go to "Game folder homebrew" and click it. Untill it says 1.50 kernel at the end.
7. Now Go to "Use NO-UMD" and click it. After you've clicked that it should say enabled at the end.
8. Click back.
9. Wanna go a little faster? Go to "CPU Speed".
10. Go to "Speed in XMB" and click it untill it says 333 at the end. And do the same for "Speed in UMD/ISO"
11. Click back.
12. Click Exit.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
REMOVING UNNEEDED FILES!:
Ok now you do not need the files on your PSP anymore for hacking. (Recovery still works without them anyway)
1. Connect your PSP to your Computer and go to usb mode.
2. Go to My computer click your memory card.
3. Now go into the PSP folder.
4. You can delete "UPDATE, 303oeflasher, and 303oeflasher%" folders In the Game Folder.
5. Go to the PSP folder, and delete HENC folder in photo.
6. Make sure to keep this file so you can hack another Non ta psp.
DISCLAMER: IF YOU BRICK (ALTHOUGH CHANCES OF BRICKING ARE VERY LOW)YOUR PSP ITS NOT MY FAULT YOU WERE THE ONE THAT DECIDED TO TO TRY HACKING IT. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE. ALL THE FILES INCLUDED ARE THE PROPERTY OF THERE RESPECTIVE OWNERS I AM JUST MAKEING THREE README'S INTO ONE AND MAKEING LOTS OF DOWNLOADS INTO ONE.

mexicansnake
March 16th, 2007, 00:17
???, Sorry to say this but I cant understand what do you mean with this pack....
Post a readme, I dont know just explain what is this for...

Sorry for being harsh but there is alot of newbies that wouldnt use this well, you must be more precise...

pt9087
March 16th, 2007, 00:17
Nice,

mexicansnake
March 16th, 2007, 03:04
Nice, you updated it!!, nice explanation! ;).

@ pt9087
34 PSPs on my downgrader count :D

Chameleon
March 16th, 2007, 04:19
3.03 OE firmware installation guide too advanced for the newbs... lol