PDA

View Full Version : anyone want these?

ICE
March 16th, 2007, 03:01
um i made some stuff for my psp but some people have told me to release it so if anyone wants them they can have em. i'll take requests if you want too just keep it kinda simple alright? one thing- you have to use RCOedit to use them on your psp. google it or whatever because im not explaining it.

blackrave
March 16th, 2007, 16:18
Awesome stuff. Can't you just pack them all in an archive and upload it here?
You can even put it in the Submit News forum.

Tetris999
March 16th, 2007, 16:35
um i made some stuff for my psp but some people have told me to release it so if anyone wants them they can have em. i'll take requests if you want too just keep it kinda simple alright? one thing- you have to use RCOedit to use them on your psp. google it or whatever because im not explaining it.

nice, anyway want me to help in requests? im good at this icon buisness

and i think im a moderate photoshopper

ICE
March 16th, 2007, 17:31
sure anything i cant do im sure you can... my stuff is VERY simple but i would like to see someone do some more creative stuff with the icons. more artsy batteries and volume bars you know? also i'll post all of those but like i said before IM NOT EXPLAINING HOW TO USE THEM!! unless i know you and your cool.

EDIT: HERE YA GO

gamerremag
March 18th, 2007, 02:06
hey! anyway you could just somehow take a rocoloco loading icon and make it the loading icon for psp? that would make my day!