PDA

View Full Version : DualChannel Beta 3

Cap'n 1time
March 16th, 2007, 07:43
Grizzly Adams (http://grizzly.thewaffleiron.net/dualchannel/) has released Beta 3 of his DualChannel / DSChannels / WiiCloneDS project (he still hasn't decided on a name).

He has yet to write whats new in this release, but the screenshot looks nice.

http://grizzly.thewaffleiron.net/images/dualchannel2.png

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

King DS
March 16th, 2007, 09:02
This doesnt work with R4, top screen goes white and bottom goes black, anyone else got this?

Arctic Feather
March 16th, 2007, 09:37
I got it working on my R4 fine, you might need to patch it

Hoodlum
March 16th, 2007, 11:14
Forgive me for being ignorant, but i've not been able to track down what this app actually does. There's no description here, and none on the homepage!

Can anyone shed some light on it for me please

vanThijs
March 16th, 2007, 12:26
Forgive me for being ignorant, but i've not been able to track down what this app actually does. There's no description here, and none on the homepage!

Can anyone shed some light on it for me please

I think it's some sort of organiser for hombrew programs,
based on the Wii channels.

XDelusion
March 16th, 2007, 12:37
Yes, definatly, there should be a breif synopsis of what the app does in the news release for those of us who don't know anyhting! :)

fkhan
March 16th, 2007, 14:13
So where do you place your homebrew xxx.nds files?

Arctic Feather
March 16th, 2007, 15:10
Put the .nds files in a folder called Apps. Then put the icon in the icon folder and name it the same as the nds.

Unfortunately it doesn't seem to load apps for me though. At first it tried to patch the nds which didn't work because it was already patched and so it crashed. Next I deleted the DLDI files and it comes up with a file not found error :(

I don't really see the purpose of patching it through this program rather than just patching it on the PC as usual.

Hopefully the next release will have an option to turn off patching. In the meantime I'll be making my own skin.

Kasimir2007
March 16th, 2007, 19:14
don't work on my M3 DSsimply and my G6 lite ..... When I run a homebrew (type Y) I have top screen goes white and bottom goes black. Same problem that King DS.

woods05
March 17th, 2007, 05:09
It would be cool as long as it works.

kayozzama
March 19th, 2007, 21:35
It doesn't runs on my supercard top screen goes white and the bottom screen goes black I patched with everything know and use it with out patch, anybody knows how to run it ?