PDA

View Full Version : The Entire Us Super Nintendo Collection - Complete!!

wraggster
March 16th, 2007, 20:19
On ebay is an amazing auction of every Snes game released in the USA, heres the auction info:

Up for auction is a once in a lifetime opportunity. I used to be an avid collector of video games, but as times changed I decided to sell off my collection. The majority of it I have sold of piece by piece, but I no longer have the time or energy to do that. Many of you remember me from selling my NES collection a few months back and that was very good, but this collection is definitely my pride and joy.

The complete US Super Nintendo collection, every game COMPLETE IN BOX with manual and most inserts!

Every game that was commercially released in the US (list taken from the Digital Press Advanced Collector's Guide). Now I know some people will make a huge splash with the title of their auction, but then not have everything they are claiming. This is not the case, what is NOT in this auction are the following 2 games, both were exclusive blockbuster competition carts:

Donkey Kong Competition Cart (Not included)

Starfox Competion Cart (NOT included)

In total you are getting the entire 720 game collection, which includes some games that are brand new and factory sealed. The condition of the games are beautiful, the majority are near mint/mint condition. If you would like additional photos, I will be happy to supply them of specific game(s). You are also getting an additional 74 games (duplicates) to what you are already picking up, that are also Brand new and Factory Sealed. In total, there are 794 Super Nintendo games in this lot.

http://i6.ebayimg.com/01/i/000/91/dc/ec4f_12_sb.JPG

The price is $15,000 more info here (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110102580135)

Shrygue
March 16th, 2007, 20:27
Whoa, that's an incredible number of Super Nintendo Entertainment games! So many...:eek:

Auriman1
March 16th, 2007, 21:10
That's what I call a collection

jonezybaby
March 16th, 2007, 21:26
so weres the link to the auction?

sabernet
March 17th, 2007, 04:13
If only I had 15000$...

I'd probably buy something else or pay off my debts.

But if I was a multimillionaire, well then...

redsyrup
March 17th, 2007, 04:40
It's nice to see that the seller finaly woke up to emulation!!

woods05
March 17th, 2007, 05:04
that is crazy

Adrenalin
March 17th, 2007, 11:16
a bit expensive though i reckon. 20$ a game approx.

mesosade
March 17th, 2007, 14:14
you could save money with a massive romset and emulator though :D

Classic80s
April 6th, 2007, 22:56
I wanna see how much his NES collection sold for.

tsimehC
April 6th, 2007, 23:01
Auction ended with 0 bids. The seller lost money there...