PDA

View Full Version : DSOrganize 2.6

wraggster
March 17th, 2007, 11:16
Dragonminded (http://dragonminded.blogspot.com/) has released a new version of his excellent app for the Nintendo DS:

Heres whats new:

Update log is as follows:
- Sped up text display routines a lot, helping with larger text and html files.
- Vastly improved HTML rendering mechanism, large HTML files don't bog down any more.
- Switched to latest dsWifi from CVS as it no longer freezes on my DS.
- Added <q>, <dt> and <dd> to HTML renderer.
- Added flac support to the sound player.
- Added primitive sid support to the sound player.
- Added nsf support to the sound player.
- Added spc support to the sound player.
- Added ability to check card type in plugins.
- Added ability to move the cursor with the stylus on the configuration and irc pages.
- Added ability to customize colors with colors.ini file.
- Changed the sound player volume maximum to 400%.
- Changed vCard loading to load simple unicode files, though only ascii charset is supported still.
- Changed behavior of HTML renderer when leaving <TD> tags to fix bad HTML coding.
- Changed behavior of default settings creator to direct people to the correct IRC server.
- Fixed issue where keyboard repeats didn't work on the configuration screen.
- Fixed screen swap glitch with text input box on the scribble pad.
- Fixed potential bug with vCard separator, fixed naming issue with vCard separator.
- Fixed slight issue with mp3 playback clicks, but had to take oversampling down to 2x.
- Fixed memory leak in plugin loading.
- Fixed <pre> tag not changing to fixed width.
- Fixed bug in HTML syntax highlighting with more than one tag property that wasn't quoted.
- Fixed language being wrong issue when there is no config.ini file.
- Fixed issue where L and R GUI widgets were not clickable on picture viewer.
- Fixed a wordwrapping bug that popped up on the IRC window affecting scrolling.
- Fixed text color inconsistency on configuration page 3.
- Fixed issue with help screens and absolutely no help pages available.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

*Some users have compained about corrupt zip files etc, if you have a problem with this just redownload it again. Some downloads can time-out if the site is particularly busy*

Tegamal
March 17th, 2007, 13:03
Seems to be a corrupt Zip file.

LucianoBraga
March 17th, 2007, 14:04
Yeah, here too.

falcon212
March 17th, 2007, 14:14
no here.. working great

DragonMinded
March 17th, 2007, 18:45
DCEmu: PLEASE stop mirroring DSOrgnize releases here when they are perfectly reachable on my site. This is the second release in a row where people have complained of corrupt zip files from your site!

DanTheManMS
March 17th, 2007, 19:38
DM, I've found the DCEmu mirrors very helpful in the past, when the original website goes down. This specific case may not be good due to the corrupted files, but usually I find it's better to mirror it.

Deburner
March 17th, 2007, 19:48
although its unfair to DragonMinded

he probably likes to check amount of downloads and stuff

also if he has complaints of corrupt zips that aren't his fault he still gets the blame

TeenDev
March 18th, 2007, 03:20
Hey Dragon i waz wondering wen u would release it!

-TeenDev

firstknight
March 18th, 2007, 08:52
I got one problem.... the calender icon become calculator icon and i didnt do any changes to it.

TeenDev
March 18th, 2007, 15:45
I got one problem.... the calender icon become calculator icon and i didnt do any changes to it.

u probably rearanged the applications in the menu

Tegamal
March 18th, 2007, 17:20
I love this app!

I keep my weekly work schedule on it, haha

Gonzo
March 18th, 2007, 19:00
No probs with the DL here. Great software..Connected to IRC to ..

Many thanks..

souLLy
March 18th, 2007, 19:07
DCEmu: PLEASE stop mirroring DSOrgnize releases here when they are perfectly reachable on my site. This is the second release in a row where people have complained of corrupt zip files from your site!

When our site gets particularly busy (hundreds of users online at once), some of the downloads timeout resulting in a dodgy download. If you try again it should download fine, it's always nice to have the releases mirrored here for when sites go down.

Let us know if you really don't want stuff mirrored though, it's not our intention to piss off authors. :)

DragonMinded
March 19th, 2007, 17:57
When our site gets particularly busy (hundreds of users online at once), some of the downloads timeout resulting in a dodgy download. If you try again it should download fine, it's always nice to have the releases mirrored here for when sites go down.

Let us know if you really don't want stuff mirrored though, it's not our intention to piss off authors. :)

I'm not pissed off. I'm just slightly tired of getting reports that DSOrganize doesn't work, complains of missing files, or corrupt zip files, just to find out they downloaded it here instead of my site. Perhaps a simple warning of the above stated fact so users will think to redownload instead of comlain? Doesn't even have to be big. ;P

souLLy
March 19th, 2007, 18:43
I'm not pissed off. I'm just slightly tired of getting reports that DSOrganize doesn't work, complains of missing files, or corrupt zip files, just to find out they downloaded it here instead of my site. Perhaps a simple warning of the above stated fact so users will think to redownload instead of comlain? Doesn't even have to be big. ;P

No worries, all done