PDA

View Full Version : DSPad v0.2

wraggster
March 17th, 2007, 12:56
Cedric (http://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php/topic,3894.0.html) witha NeoFlash Coding Comp Entry has updated his wireless gamepad app for the Nintendo DS:

Heres the info:

This program aims to act like a wireless gamepad.

History :
Version 0.2

Settings Gui, no need to edit xml file

Animated menus, just for fun

Automatic backlight shutdown after à choosen time

Touch screen work as an analog stick with one or more DSes at the same time

Turbo keys!

ds2key 0.6 compatibility mode (keys + touch screen)

Open Source!

[Server] : xml config too.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Kraton
June 23rd, 2007, 15:36
app works fine but I cant play any games(PC) using ds. Im using windows xp. What's the problem?

TeenDev
June 23rd, 2007, 16:39
The problem is that you are posting in a topic that is over 3 monthes old.

DanTheManMS
June 23rd, 2007, 18:48
If the app itself is 3 months old I see no reason why he can't ask a simple question about it. I checked Google and can't find an updated version, so this would be the right place to post. Unfortunately, I do not know the answer to his problem, as I never got those DS gamepad programs working correctly on my computer either. I'd assign the buttons the keyboard letters I used for emulators, and opening up Notepad and pressing a few buttons assured me they were being received, but the emulators refused to work with them.

saicrazyfire
June 30th, 2007, 18:01
this app works perfectly for me! i love it although i wished i was able to remap the ds buttons to other keys on the keyboard. you have to install PPJoy and run the server (DS2Key). enter you ip and enter the open server port in ur ds and make sure you check DS2Key compatibility mode and uncheck all the turbo keys.

Kraton
July 1st, 2007, 12:04
this app works perfectly for me! i love it although i wished i was able to remap the ds buttons to other keys on the keyboard. you have to install PPJoy and run the server (DS2Key). enter you ip and enter the open server port in ur ds and make sure you check DS2Key compatibility mode and uncheck all the turbo keys.

Umm. Can you explain how to get this work? I installed PPjoe and all drivers and I have DS2Key 0.6 but I dont know what to do >.<

saicrazyfire
July 2nd, 2007, 01:30
i was looking through the attachment that was posted up and couldn't help but notice that the DS2Key windows SERVER was not in it. (this is the main reason why it wasn't working for you, i think). I attached the complete program. Open up the rar file, and follow Virtual Gamepad Setup.txt in there first. Then you run DS2Key server ( press unblock if the windows firewall shows up). Then you put the .nds file in ur device and run it. Then you have to edit the settings. Press the settings icon, then press the middle icon. in that just check the "DS2Key compatibility mode" ONLY - not the turbo keys. go back, click the third icon this time. leave local port alone, you don't need it. change the server port to your computer's ip (find that out by going to command prompt and type in ipconfig /all). then type in the port which the DS2Key SERVER is running through. go back, back again, and you can save the settings if you want in the main screen. after that just press the first icon to start and press one. you shud be in then.

if the attached file doesn't work, try: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=56FYN79C

Kraton
July 3rd, 2007, 11:23
Thanks! Now it works perfectly :)

Do you know any awesome joypad games? :D

My main reason why it wasnt working was that I set my DS ip to server ip :E

saicrazyfire
July 4th, 2007, 03:09
lol no problem. you could always use your ds to control emulators like vba (kinda ironic if you ask me, playing gba games on ur cpu using the ds as a controller)

Mini Moose
October 19th, 2007, 03:20
Is there an alternative method to use this? Cause I'd very much like to use this on my Mac. Somebody help please....?