PDA

View Full Version : Visual Dev the Art and Design Site for DCEmu is Now Open

wraggster
March 18th, 2007, 14:18
With thanks to diceone for the rather spiffy logo and as usual thanks to Soully and Martin for the webdesign and PHP, im glad to say that Visual Dev our Art and Design News Site for DCEmu is now open. The community of Artists at DCEmu gets bigger all the time and the Homebrew scene needs a decent Art and Design community to help those coding the programs we use everyday.

Now its time for Malksta and others to really push the Art and Design Community at DCEmu.

Beskull
March 18th, 2007, 15:05
Hey, this is fabulous! I've been silently tracking all of this homebrew stuff for some time now. I'm a professional game designer and I'd actually love to dig in and help in any project where I can. I love what everyone is doing with the DS and it is making me love it even more! Props for making this site!

verve
March 18th, 2007, 21:15
This a great idea, cant believe it’s taken so long to plug the gap in the graphics/homebrew scene. Looking forward to seeing some great stuff come out of here. Well done to all involved. Cant wait to get involved. This could breath a whole new breath of fresh air into our much loved HB scene.

Cheyzak
March 27th, 2007, 17:11
Great news Wraggster. I love graphic stuff (even moreso than programming). This will surely help everyone here on DCemu.

May I recommend that the name of the recent SOTM winners is written somewhere on the site? And also a link to the tutorial section (it's small at the time but I plan to make some tuts to expand it).