PDA

View Full Version : Comfirmed: Devil May Cry 4 on the Xbox 360

Darksaviour69
March 20th, 2007, 10:53
http://xbox360.dcemu.co.uk/gamepics/DMC4/DMC4_001_Nero_01.jpg

Capcom has annouced today via this press release (http://ir.capcom.co.jp/english/news/html/e070320.html), that Devil May Cry will be released on the Xbox 360 as well as the PS3, adding another high profile PS3 "exclusive" the the Xbox 360!

Also they will released simultaneously for the PS3 and Xbox 360.

So what "big" game will be next? MGS4? lets hope

10shu
March 20th, 2007, 12:05
Great news...thank you capcom!!! :D

briyan
March 20th, 2007, 12:22
Hell yeah! Finally, some sense around here..still waiting for a possibility of MGS4 or Final Fantasy then there won't be much going for the PS3..

benn
March 20th, 2007, 20:03
damn this is seriously good news! for the 360, the fanbase and very importantly, MS JPN.
if the 360 keeps eroding the ps3 exclusives i will never end up buying one. and i am ready.... but i just cannot justify it right now.

briyan man u r funny. if 360 gained mgs4 or ff........ can u imagine the mass suicide by sony employees and fanboyz?!

Napalm-Death
March 20th, 2007, 20:06
Like they'd say in Guilty Gear. "DESTROYED!!"

SSaxdude
March 21st, 2007, 02:44
Now the PS3 will lose some sales. If MGS4 comes to the 360 then Sony is 100% screwed.

JKKDARK
March 21st, 2007, 03:10
Hell yeah! Finally, some sense around here..still waiting for a possibility of MGS4 or Final Fantasy then there won't be much going for the PS3..

Final Fantasy 11 wa released on Xbox 360..

SnesR0X
March 21st, 2007, 04:04
Although it wasn't any good ( I didn't think so anyway)

Emulation_Chief
March 22nd, 2007, 05:16
Hello:

Finally, Japanese companies are looking for some profits by bringing their best products for the Xbox 360. What can Capcom complain? after selling 500k units of Dead Rising in a month or less and possibly the same number for Lost Planet in a similar time lap, Why keeping a Blockbuster seller for a console that doesn't sell so well?

This new generation of High Definition GFX, High production costs and high budget projects, is no science that Sony is losing their best bet to increase hardware sales in favor of Microsoft's smaller and powerful machine.

Japanese game houses are now very conscious of worldwide sales and the impact of selling hundreds of thousands and even millions of their new games in the shortest amount of time. With a bigger and larger install base that 360 has, a slow but steady sales in their country (comparing to Xbox 1) and the slower acceptance of the PS3 possibly forced the developers to reduce significantly the number of "exclusives" of Sony's console.

And that means bad news to Sony. The Only exclusive games for PS3 (with special features, SIXAXIS fuctions or not) will be the ones that Sony publish. This time around, PlayStation 3 is the big loser and MS Xbox 360 becomes our new victor. Nintendo plays a different game this time. Can't be compared to the others.

gdf
March 22nd, 2007, 13:32
QUOTE BY ME:
":D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:rofl: :rofl: PS3 IS SSSSSHHHHHHHHIIIIIIT!!!!!!

OMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFG

YYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!"