PDA

View Full Version : PSPRadio 1.17.1349

blaz3d
March 20th, 2007, 18:03
Raf (http://pspradio.sourceforge.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?p=3378#3378) has released a new version of PSPRadio! Heres whats new for this version:

1.17.1349 (2007-03-20)
NEW FEATURES
(raf) Plugins: Added some VERY SIMPLE visualization plugins. This only works under TextUI at the moment. (Look under the Options-Plugins menu)
(raf) Plugins: PSPRadio saves current selected plugin in config file section PLUGINS:DEFAULT_VISUALIZER
(raf) Core: Localfiles: Empty directories are not listed anymore.
(albadross) TextUI: Updated screens for the visualizer plugins. Added new skins: Selector2 and Spectrum.
(raf) TextUI: Converted rendering to use page flipping (double buffering).
(raf) TextUI: Added a PLUGINS:DISPLAY_FPS option to config files. (not there by default -- disabled).
(raf) Plugins: Added sample sourcecode for a simple visualizer plugin to the release.
BUG FIXES
(raf) Core: Fixed button repeat handling that broke when implemented the button mapping. (This also corrected problems with HPRM)
(raf) Core: If resuming(from suspend) from a paused state, it would not continue from where it left off.
KNOWN BUGS
(raf) TextUI: Sometimes, when switching skins all the text will disappear. Moving Up/Down, or pressing START is the current work-around.
(raf) Core: Static IP connections don't work correctly. Seems the gateway is not used as it should.
(raf) Core: Module unloading doesn't free up all memory correctly. Even though plugins can now be loaded/unloaded, the PSP can eventually crash as it runs out of memory (after loading/unloading enough times; even though I switched back and forth between the text and 3d UIs over 20 times, and everything worked fine).

Screenshot / Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

johnsmith555
March 20th, 2007, 20:40
can u use this outside of the us?

Buddy4point0
March 20th, 2007, 20:50
this is such a awsome app.
and yea i think you can use it outside of us cause it uses the internet not the radio

Draak332
March 20th, 2007, 21:41
Yes you can...i'm in the netherlands and its working fine:)

DarthPaul
March 20th, 2007, 21:43
Yess! Thanks Raf once more! One of the greatest homebrew applications ever!

b_simpson1999
March 20th, 2007, 22:30
i love this but it going a bit far sometimes, all i need is the radio lol, everything else seems to be weird but now that over, i have 3.10 OE-A a white box comes up which sometimes stays on is a bit annoying and using the home button works better then exiting from the options (which turned my psp off somehow)

darthhaze420
March 20th, 2007, 23:00
how does this work ? i cant get it to do anything i keep getting error opening stream message

eddy22
March 21st, 2007, 02:13
are u connected to a WIFI network?

blaz3d
March 21st, 2007, 15:47
this connects to nullsoft's shoutcast stream server and plays back the internet radio from it. you need a wifi access point and a dhcp address on your psp, id also suggest turning the cpu up to 266mhz at least for better playback, hope this helps

xplizit
March 22nd, 2007, 00:06
you can also use it to stream a winamp playlist of mp3s on your computer.
it also works with any other internet radio that streams in mp3 - not just the ones listed in the shoutcast directory :)

koolstuff
March 23rd, 2007, 19:26
can you use it on Version 2.71 system software??????

blaz3d
March 26th, 2007, 00:57
can you use it on Version 2.71 system software??????
mabey, its compiled for use in oe kernel so it might work on HEN

but why u still using 2.71?? make the move to 1.5 then to custom firmware!!!

Arun70
March 26th, 2007, 10:19
wow, thatīs great! i definetly will check it out!

Chameleon
March 26th, 2007, 10:21
wow, thatīs great! i definetly will check it out!

Yeah i might too :cool: