PDA

View Full Version : PUNANI v1.0

wraggster
March 21st, 2007, 01:20
Hallo007 (http://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php/topic,3950.0.html) has posted an entry in the Neoflash Coding Comp:

hallo007 is here and presents proud his new app , punani
punani is an eboot handler
you can

extract
make
and load

an eboot

it has a filebrowser included so you just need to select the files and as always i added som nices SND0.AT3

you can take screens with NOTE (uses my own made screenshot module)

in file browser , you can go back to main menu while press circle if you are in the root

TECHNICAL:
yes with making eboots i creat an header otherwise the eboot will be correct , if an file isnt included it wont be extracted or packed

enjoy it

sroon
March 21st, 2007, 01:30
OMG I love pounani!!!!
iv gota poonstach from saturday:D
( O ) ( O )

DarthPaul
March 21st, 2007, 02:25
Hallo!! I love you!! You're the one from Flash Agent woot! lol.

Buddy4point0
March 21st, 2007, 02:29
flash agent rocks and im sure this will to

dark heart
March 21st, 2007, 05:22
does this mean it compiles make files?

benn
March 21st, 2007, 14:28
lmao - punani! love the title man i am sure that was just to get more views lol

Apoklepz
March 21st, 2007, 19:09
This is sweet...I thought about this long time ago, too. Thanks again to Hallo007...I'm going to put this app along with FlashAgent F5 inside my IRshell 1.50Homebrew bootables folder.(Keeps it safe and away from my niece and Daughter's reach)...It also keeps the Punani stashed away were only I can get to it. LMAO....you musta been very horny while coding this.

sroon
March 21st, 2007, 20:47
This is sweet...I thought about this long time ago, too. Thanks again to Hallo007...I'm going to put this app along with FlashAgent F5 inside my IRshell 1.50Homebrew bootables folder.(Keeps it safe and away from my niece and Daughter's reach)...It also keeps the Punani stashed away were only I can get to it. LMAO....you musta been very horny while coding this.

HAHA ata boy atleast somebody thinks like a man lol.
but thank you for the app the name just made me download it:P\
( O ) ( O );)