PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft delays PSP big-shots

wraggster
March 21st, 2007, 21:30
More bad news for PSP owners - the release of hotly anticipated military sims, Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 and Rainbow Six Vegas, have been delayed.

GRAW 2, originally due for a March 30 release, has been shoved back two months and is now slated for a June release, along with the PC version which has suffered the same delay.

The May release date for Rainbow Six Vega now stands at 'spring' which isn't so bad, but the vagueness of this concerns us. And Driver 76 has also been pushed back to June to allow for extra development time.

This news comes after Konami revealed that Metal Gear Portable Ops would be launching in PAL territories in May as oppose to April, as originally planned. Still, that means May is going to be one hell of a good month for PSP.

via cvg (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=160361)

Veskgar
March 21st, 2007, 22:06
Hopefully they are feeling the heat after releasing the terrible TMNT game and making sure that these games actually go through some decent level of quality assurance testing.

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
March 21st, 2007, 22:23
bad news.....but my birthday is in may, maybe this could be a brilliant presant!

Buddy4point0
March 22nd, 2007, 01:59
errr every psp now adays gets delayed. how gay is that.

Basil Zero
March 22nd, 2007, 02:02
not a big deal to me, not a fan of FPS games

Stone Temple Pilots
March 22nd, 2007, 14:18
Damn, I was hoping to play GRAAAWWW 2 on my handheld. That's right, I said it, "Graaaawwww!" Oh yeah, looking forward to May