DC-FRANCE has been hacked last night ... :(

All files has been deleted.

Darksaviour69
May 5th, 2005, 15:36
when was the last backup?

rmedtx
May 5th, 2005, 15:43
SiZiOUS,
I'm sorry to hear that. I saw this morning the message you have there. I hope you can get it up and running soon.
I hate those jerks that do that our sites.

wraggster
May 5th, 2005, 16:28
yeah its very lame and sad also

boule
May 5th, 2005, 17:58
that really sucks...

It happened to a lot of console websites recently, what the **** is going on ?

Saoshyant
May 5th, 2005, 18:04
Sad to hear that :(
SiZiOUS, if when you get the site up again you need some help trying to protect it better against such invasions, gimme a call.

venomsense
May 5th, 2005, 18:12
:( Hello, we felt so sad for the bad news of DCFRANCE and hope that the page be on line as soon as is possible, in the better way. We didn't speak the English very well and less the Francais :p, but we really visite the page frequently because it seemed us wonderfull. We insisted that hope to that everything is solved, like mentions Erwan in the web.

Salu2

PD sorry about our bad English ;)

ron
May 5th, 2005, 21:56
Very bad news for the scene. Why our better sites ?
it's really sad.

Hope to see DC-France up and running as fast as possible

SiZiOUS
May 5th, 2005, 22:35
:'(

when was the last backup?

I don't know, because I can't contact Erwan... I decided to close my own website to prevent another hack.

Thanks for the support, many thanks, to everyone.

arqueiro
May 6th, 2005, 18:11
who can do that ? maybe some ps2 fan :P

Eric
May 6th, 2005, 18:41
Well whoever did it has no life. I dont know why hackers think this type of **** is funny. I call this an utter piss off and waste off time. There hacker you just wasted your time deleting all the files from the site for what a big laugh. While somebody had worked so hard to keep this site up and putting it together you ruin the fun way to go idiot. I hope all works out for Erwan and the site will come back.

Eric

Christuserloeser
May 7th, 2005, 01:13
Those d*mn a**h*les :(