PDA

View Full Version : First Tenchu 360 screens

wraggster
March 22nd, 2007, 17:33
Microsoft and From Software have released the first screenshots of Tenchu Z for Xbox 360, which show two samurai-types posing with a corpse.

The eighth game in the series lets you build up your own character from scratch and bolster your skills as you go about your ninja business. There's also 4-player co-op over Xbox Live as well as the promise of over 50 missions in the single-player campaign, which should keep you busy.

Z is currently being touted for release in May. We'll let you know how it turns out.

Screens Here (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=160452)

Hawq
March 22nd, 2007, 18:27
Something to look forward to if I ever get enough cash to buy a 360, yes I've been enjoying the series despite its faults since the PSX game gave us the birth of the modern form of stealth game. Couldnt understand the story as it was the Jap version I got (same problem with MGS, credited wrongly by many as bringing modern stealth to us, actually) but the story was rubbish anyway from all accounts of western releases. Ah well if I ever become able to get this one I wont bother with the story, its ninja's & thats all you need to know, people must be killed go do it etc..