PDA

View Full Version : ImgBurn v2.5.8.0

wraggster
June 24th, 2013, 10:04
The famous burning software imagburn frequently used to copy xbox 360 update. most important change . BURNERMAX payload integration directly in the program as well as many other improvements See changelog for fixes: Added: Holding the When Clicking ALT key on DLE window's pane column header Disc Will now remove the sort order (so they're then sorted by addition Essentially order). Added:. Ability to incrementally search the Explorer pane in the 'Disc Layout Editor' window Added: The actual connection speed USB (1.1, 2.0, 3.0) for USB devices to the initial device scan log entries. Added: Log entry When burning showing the actual layer break position. Added: Log entry When burning That shows the number of discs a Lite -On drive thinks It has burnt. Added: Pioneer drives now Their list 'Kernel Version' to the next firmware release. Added: The Windows 7 taskbar button + / progress display now turns red if an I / O error box pops up falling on a . read / write (etc.) operation Added: The Ability to set the 'Platform ID' when building a bootable disc - Malthus Enabling the establishment of UEFI bootable discs. Added: Internal release of the 'BURNERMAX Payload' code (well, what I Could figure out) to allow overburning for DVD + R DL on many MediaTek chipset based drives. In practice, this only Seems to work on Lite-On (and clone) That drives have 'Force HyperTuning' enabled. Added: MSF info to the 'Sector Viewer tool. Added: Allow for larger I / O buffer (1GB). Added: Option to pick the transfer size (32KB -> 512 KB) used When reading / writing files. Added:. Option to enable / disable the OS's buffering When writing image files Added: Ability to make the Explorer pane in the DLE window ' Read Only. Added:. Opus Support for audio compression formats Added: Support for TAK lossless audio compression formats (including embedded CUE sheets). Added: Ability to use a '*' wildcard for 'list backup' directory entries in an IBB project file (Applies to Advanced input mode). Added: A few keyboard shortcuts to the DLE window. (Ctrl + Shift + C = New Disc (Clear), Ctrl + Shift + D = Add Folder (Directory), Ctrl + Shift + F = Add Files, Ctrl + Shift + N = New Folder) Changed: No longer bundling / Offering the Ask.com toolbar in the setup program, OpenCandy now handles product offerings during installation. Changed: Buffered I / O is now enabled by default for reading / writing files. Changed: Update the splashscreen logo. Changed: The 'Delete' option / button in the Disc Layout Editor has-been renamed to 'Remove' so it matches the one in video input mode (and so people arent put off by the term 'Delete' - Actually thinking it'll delete the file On Their hard drive ). Changed / Fixed:. Detect oversized UDF File Entry descriptors and do not attempt to parse em Changed / Fixed: Restore 'Disc Layout Editor' window's focus Becomes When the active application. Changed / Fixed: Workaround for the new LG 16x Blu That carry-ray writers the wrong (a truncated) current write speed value in the 'GET PERFORMANCE' response When burning at 16x. / Fixed Changed: Workaround for drives with the newer LG 'Silent Play' feature That Seem To ignore Attempts to set the read speed via the 'SET STREAMING' command. ! They get fixed on 1x and will not read any faster Changed / Fixed: Attempt to block users from Trying to write discs Their 'combo' drive Does not support (ie a DVD + RW / BD-ROM combo drive Trying to burn BD-R). Changed / Fixed: Potential errors Were Being ignored / lost When setting a 'changeable' layer break position to icts current / maximum value. . The program now reports em Changed / Fixed: Tweaked the 'browse for folder / file' dialog code to hopefully stop the OS from throwing up a 'There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into drive X:. ' When the MRU error location is a drive That no longer HAS disc in it. Changed / Fixed: Reworked some commands OPTIONALLY That Could not use 'Immediate I / O'. Old code Could fall back to 'Non-Immediate I / O and loose the initial error messages from the' Immediate I / O 'version of the command. Changed / Fixed: Made an adjustment (potential bug fix) to my drag + drop component's code. It May cut down on crashes / weird things happening as a result of the user HAVING Performed a d + d operation. Changed / Fixed:. 'Shutdown Computer' checkboxes shoulds have read 'Shut Down Computer' Changed / Fixed: Recently added 'MID info to was missing from the disc info text in Read / Verify modes. Fixed: Cosmetic issue displaying numbers When the user's '. thousands In separator' is set to nothing Fixed: Displaying wrong firmware subversion on newer LG Blu-ray drives (BH14 +) . Fixed: Memory leak When burning Audio CDs That use DirectShow for decoding. Fixed: Memory leak When burning an Audio CD Already Where the files are in the correct format for burning (no decode required). Fixed: Potential access violation When reading a field in a UDF File Set Descriptor '. Fixed: Old (orphaned) AWS related registry / ini file entries Were Being left behind - this was perfectly fine, it's just nice to keep the place tidy! Fixed: DLE window's Toolbar Disc Was not Being resized for higher DPI systems - meaning the buttons Were not fully visible. Fixed: When outputting from Mode2/Form1/2352 Build mode, the program Did not take into account any additional data-type conversion required for the drive - This Could Produce . was corrupt disc ImgBurn v2.5.8.0 (http://x360.gx-mod.com/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=449) Official Site: Digital-digest.com (http://www.digital-digest.com/index.php)

http://x360.gx-mod.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=4195