PDA

View Full Version : NeoFlash Contest PSP Game Vote

wraggster
March 22nd, 2007, 21:46
Today starts the voting for the Neoflash Coding Contest (http://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php?topic=3976.0) and this is the PSP Game Vote.

You can Vote at Neoflash (http://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php/board,82.0.html) and also in this thread via comments

Heres the contestants

PSP-Game-Division
http://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php/board,82.0.html

[PSP GAME] Call of Duty 2 - PSP Edition v1.0 By: sg57
[PSP GAME] Will Hexaxis XXI be ready By: darksoft
[PSP GAME] TTR v1.1 - Tire & Ice edition By: Freshmilk
[PSP GAME] Cspsp v1.2 By: nataku92
[PSP GAME] Pokemon Keeper By: N64Francois
[PSP GAME] Space Escape By: Grimfate126
[PSP GAME] the ball By: KL
[PSP GAME] Legacy By: psp_jono
[PSP GAME] GoGo Goo - by BennyRebirth & Dalk By: bennyrebirth
[PSP GAME] Pro Foosball V0.1 By: Madcupid
[PSP GAME] Bumper Car Mayhem By: Fuzzie 360
[PSP GAME] Smileys Maze By: pucelano
[PSP GAME] Hangman By: pspwner
[PSP GAME] ArkanoidUJIPSP By: saulotmalo
[PSP GAME] Leviaman Zero Neo By: leviadragon
[PSP GAME] Zlink By: rattmuffen
[PSP GAME] Pigiddy-Pigiddy Pong By: mooser

So Get Voting and Give your Feedback on the entrys to help me decide who deserves to win. Ill use your views as the PSP Scene to help me choose who i as a judge choose to win so its very very important to try all releases.

Vote and Give Feedback Via Comments

Chameleon
March 22nd, 2007, 21:52
Hexaxis will win :)

Buddy4point0
March 22nd, 2007, 21:57
haha i got first vote. POKEMON KEAPER!

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
March 22nd, 2007, 21:59
Cs Psp!!!

jak66
March 22nd, 2007, 22:01
gotta be pokemon keeper
very addicting puzzle game featuring the adorable creatures you love to hate or hate to admit loving - whats not to like about it

DarthPaul
March 22nd, 2007, 22:18
Space Escape got my vote! Very nice graphics and effects. The game is very well done. Nice sounds and it's very addictive.

Buddy4point0
March 22nd, 2007, 22:22
c mon people pokemon keeper!

DarthPaul
March 22nd, 2007, 22:29
c mon people pokemon keeper!

Dude what the hell? Everybody has different opinions,likes and points of view.

dark heart
March 22nd, 2007, 22:40
legacy! I'm sick of pokemon! I'm sure the guy who made legacy was going to make his own characters but was short of time, he rocks cos he actually took the time to think up his own adventure instead of recycling something.

Zion
March 22nd, 2007, 22:59
i voted for "GoGo Goo"

I found that to be a awesome, original and refreshing homebrew game :)

Buddy4point0
March 22nd, 2007, 23:01
and pokemon keepers in the lead with 4 votes

gunntims0103
March 22nd, 2007, 23:03
my vote goes to poke'mon keeper :D

Buddy4point0
March 22nd, 2007, 23:58
wow this is getting close, cpsp and pokemon keeper are pulling ahead though. pokemon s currently winning by 1 vote over cpsp, and space escape is not far behind

DarthPaul
March 23rd, 2007, 00:01
Woah this is getting exciting! Two games are tied!
I really don't know what did I vote so early. I haven't played any games of this competition yet.

Buddy4point0
March 23rd, 2007, 00:46
its all tied up between Hexaxis XXI, Cspsp v1.2, and Pokemon Keeper. each with 5 votes.

PSmonkey
March 23rd, 2007, 01:08
I voted for GoGo Goo. Hexaxis was also a good entry.

Over all I think this year is meh.

Buddy4point0
March 23rd, 2007, 02:36
ooo hexis is pulling ahead with 7 votes and pokemon keeper and csp2 have 6

DarthPaul
March 23rd, 2007, 03:59
ooo hexis is pulling ahead with 7 votes and pokemon keeper and csp2 have 6

Dude wtf!!? Why do you have to say this? Lmao people can watch the results and how is it going by looking at the top of the page. And wtf Hexaxis came out of nowhere to the 1st place!

Hexaxis will win :)

I'm starting to believe you Chameleon..

BlackShark
March 23rd, 2007, 07:49
Cs Psp!!!
:thumbup:

titch.ryan
March 23rd, 2007, 09:39
CsPSP rules!!!

IM back!
March 23rd, 2007, 11:54
hmm hard to chose

Buddy4point0
March 23rd, 2007, 14:04
Dude wtf!!? Why do you have to say this? Lmao people can watch the results and how is it going by looking at the top of the page. And wtf Hexaxis came out of nowhere to the 1st place!

I'm starting to believe you Chameleon..

lol cause im bored and wanted to be an announcer lol

Cloud_35
March 23rd, 2007, 19:35
If NoGravity where in the comp, it would win for sure :).

D0N
March 23rd, 2007, 20:25
I voted for Hexaxis :)

eggbom
March 23rd, 2007, 23:18
cspsp is the best of the list!

Buddy4point0
March 24th, 2007, 00:36
i cant belive cspsp is doing better than hexxas and poekmon keeper.

aries2k4
March 24th, 2007, 02:48
Geez alot of counterstrike fans.
well I voted for hexaxis but i thought gogo goo was also a good homebrew. theres got to be more homebrew lovers out there.
come guys get voting, lol

darksoft
March 24th, 2007, 15:32
Thank you all so much for voting for me!! I'm just about to release the newest revision that has the preview under the dice (much easier to learn to play that way)

Keep those votes coming!

D0N
March 24th, 2007, 16:25
Thank you all so much for voting for me!! I'm just about to release the newest revision that has the preview under the dice (much easier to learn to play that way)

Keep those votes coming!

Great work! Can't wait! :thumbup:

darksoft
March 24th, 2007, 23:08
Hey guys,

Here is the updated Hexaxis XXI V017.

Download Here:
http://www.darksoft.net/HexaxisXXIupdate5.zip

1. Changed background
2. Added Preview Line
3. Added HUD Score
4. Added Multiplier HUD
5. Cleaned up a "Game Over" bug
6. Fixed a weird texture disappearing bug.
7. Played with Blending a little more and got the Wipe line to look correct as well as the score.

Screenshots:
http://www.darksoft.net/hexpsp023.jpg

http://www.darksoft.net/hexpsp024.jpg

http://www.darksoft.net/hexpsp025.jpg

Buddy4point0
March 25th, 2007, 01:39
sweet! hexis is awsome!!! i really really really really really raelly really really really really really really really really raelly really really really really really really really really raelly really really really really really really really really raelly really really really really really really really really raelly really really really really really really really really raelly really really really really really really really really raelly really really really really really really really really raelly really really really really really really really really raelly really really really really really really really really raelly really really really really really really really really raelly really really really really really really really really raelly really really really really raelly really really really really really really really really raelly really really really really really really really really raelly really really really really really really really really raelly really really really really really really really really raelly really really really really really really really really raelly really really really really really really really really raelly really really really really really really really really raelly really really really really really really really really raelly really really really really really really really really raelly really really really really really really really really raelly really really really really really really really really raelly really really really really raelly really really really really really really really really raelly really really really really really really really really raelly really really really really really really really really raelly really really really really really really really really raelly really really really really really really really really raelly really really really really really really really really raelly really really really really really really really really raelly really really really really really really really really raelly really really really really really really really really raelly really really really really really really really really raelly really really really really really really really really raelly really really really really raelly really really really really really really really really raelly really really really really really really really really raelly really really really really really really really really raelly really really really really really really really really raelly really really really really really really really really raelly really really really really really really really really raelly really really really really really really really really raelly really really really really really really really really raelly really really really really really really really really raelly really really really really really really really really raelly really really really really really really really really raelly really really really hope you win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D0N
March 25th, 2007, 10:01
Hey guys,

Here is the updated Hexaxis XXI V017.

Download Here:
http://www.darksoft.net/HexaxisXXIupdate5.zip

1. Changed background
2. Added Preview Line
3. Added HUD Score
4. Added Multiplier HUD
5. Cleaned up a "Game Over" bug
6. Fixed a weird texture disappearing bug.
7. Played with Blending a little more and got the Wipe line to look correct as well as the score.

Screenshots:
http://www.darksoft.net/hexpsp023.jpg

http://www.darksoft.net/hexpsp024.jpg

http://www.darksoft.net/hexpsp025.jpg

Thanks, this game is awesome!!! Keep it up!! :thumbup:

Buddy4point0
March 25th, 2007, 17:02
yes! hexxas is tied for first cmon people it only need 1 vote

Leon112
March 25th, 2007, 18:28
Hexaxis will win =)

Buddy4point0
March 25th, 2007, 21:13
YES! cpsp is finally beat! yes!!! go hexas! your gonna win man!

Chameleon
March 25th, 2007, 21:15
Hexaxis will win =)

You copied my comment... how dare you :)

darksoft
March 25th, 2007, 23:37
wow this is exciting!! Thanks for all the votes and praises!!

anjanj26
March 28th, 2007, 02:40
i voted for Pro Foosball which is really nice...where are all the soccer fans???? You can even choose the ball...thanks Madcupid, for that one!!! btw, the computer is really smart when defending huh??

Buddy4point0
March 28th, 2007, 02:49
hexas is gonna win. look at the scores dude

Chameleon
March 28th, 2007, 09:27
wow, i was right hexaxis is gonna win, afterall it is the best homebrew ever ;)

anjanj26
March 29th, 2007, 14:23
Hexaxis is the best game indeed and maybe it will be the best ever, but you guys are forgetting that when he submitted the game it was totally incomplete with bugs...i like it the best no doubt about it...but for the compo i dont think it should win...sorry, but im just being real

Buddy4point0
March 29th, 2007, 19:53
you do know there allowed to update it and re submit it right? cause it really doesnt matter about firast relise, it matters about current relise

anjanj26
March 30th, 2007, 23:48
i heard that they only allowed you to update until march 31st which was the dead line...i just think it wouldnt be fair to the other coders who finished their games, like Pokemon and Goo Goo...they look like the ones that should win in my opinion...