PDA

View Full Version : Command And Conquer DS Clone Project News

wraggster
March 22nd, 2007, 22:39
News from the CNCds team: (http://www.cncds.worldoffokkers.nl/)

I’ve been working toward two things lately. First is using ‘proper’ graphics and second is setting up the game flow that lets you enter and leave levels or ‘missions’.

The entering and leaving of missions is taking priority because it affects a lot of the game code. Once I’m done with that I’ll dump the latest source code online and focus properly on the graphics. The changes I’m making include work on the GUI. To that end I’m currently implementing the screen to set up a skirmish game which is where I’ll do most of my debugging. This has required a few new GUI controls that are being implementing. As part of this process I’m doing some refactoring here and there to improve the GUI system.

I should finally have the net at home about a week today and that should be about the time I start properly getting my teeth into upgrading the graphics. If there’s no problems that should be perfect timing so I can easily look up all the docs I need and chat with other DS coders for help, can’t wait!

qw3rty
March 23rd, 2007, 12:30
Does anyone actually still believe this will ever be released ?
I don't even believe this is being developed !
Look at the news-posts over the last 2 years of the C&C-project - they have always been very vague !

If it is - great - I'd love to see C&C on the NDS.