PDA

View Full Version : gCheat - gpSP Cheat Creator

wraggster
March 24th, 2007, 00:19
News/release from rixorster:

Well, I made this little simple app, which is just now at the state of an beta, and as the best way to improve your programs are to get comments from others how you should make them better, I thought of releasing this, not only because of that, but because I saw lots of people having problems with cheats on gpSP.

So, it's just an simple app made with VB6(So you will need the VB6 runtime files) to help you easily get your cheats working.

So, before doing anything, read the readme.nfo(To noobs: Open it in notepad).

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
via rixorster (http://forums.qj.net/showpost.php?p=1461276&postcount=1)

xg917
March 24th, 2007, 00:24
port to mac please?.. i really want to use cheats in gpsp. they dont show up on the menu when i do it manually..

dood123
March 24th, 2007, 01:32
sounds useful downloading now Thanx

Mc_Logical
March 24th, 2007, 02:52
(To noobs: Open it in notepad) <--- LOL not saying ima noob lol that just made me laugh.

psphax
March 24th, 2007, 03:22
This is so useless.... We could just open the CHT file in notepad or any text editor because this program is just a text editor that can only open CHT files.. Correct me if I'm wrong

psphax
March 24th, 2007, 03:30
You should make add a converter that converts raw codes to gpSP format or somthing... If thats possible

DarthPaul
March 24th, 2007, 04:15
This sounds nice and all..But sorry what's VB6? I'm lost there.

mnuhaily22
March 24th, 2007, 05:40
lol, we always find a way to take shortcuts now don't we...lol,^^^darthpaul, you go a lot of consoles at home, I like it...lol

xg917
March 24th, 2007, 16:53
ok, if any1 has managed to get a cheat to work on gpsp. just send me the .cht file because everytime i use my text editor and type everything in correctly, the cheat doesnt show up.. man this has been pissing me off

jak66
March 24th, 2007, 17:43
This sounds nice and all..But sorry what's VB6? I'm lost there.

VB6 = Microsoft Visual Basic 6
ZiNgA BuRa's (Sorry 4 getting second name wrong) RCO editor is also made with VB6 so if that works for you this should (but that doesn't mean it will, hehe)

Shadowblind
March 24th, 2007, 22:25
I've tried every way of making these codes work. I've used Gameshark, Action Replay and code breaker. They show up, all the codes, but even with the master code enabled none of them work. Im wondering if its the codes fault...or GPSP.

Sonicboy 101
March 24th, 2007, 22:44
I've tried every way of making these codes work. I've used Gameshark, Action Replay and code breaker. They show up, all the codes, but even with the master code enabled none of them work. Im wondering if its the codes fault...or GPSP.

I too have tried everything, I can get the codes to show up, but they do not work. I'm guessing a fault in gpsp. Maybe it says something in the readme file?

pkmaximum
March 24th, 2007, 22:49
Times like this it would be nice if someone could make CW Cheat compatible with homebrew lol. I knew cheat master used to be compatible with homebrew, I wonder why CW cheat isn't.

And I havn't played with the cheat support in gpSP V0.9 yet, for that fact that I didn't hear much information on it, and by reading this thread I think I'm even more unsure about it, until Exophase makes a 1.0 build or something....

Sonicboy 101
March 24th, 2007, 23:04
....Hint hint.....

Squidman
March 26th, 2007, 04:12
i can't evn get the cheat device running, lol, it mentions some "richtx32.ocx" file

hpo56
March 30th, 2007, 03:34
Yeah i get that too

bigfatboi
April 12th, 2007, 12:58
Yeah me too...

mastervader
November 18th, 2007, 19:55
ive download gcheat.rar but it wont work is this because it's not compatable with vista.

djinn_690
April 8th, 2008, 22:27
exe file wont open on vista :S

shashkar
May 10th, 2008, 07:38
hey it worked....well kinda
i saved th cht file and loaded it to enable cheats,but when i return to th game,it crashes.

Mdkcheatz
October 8th, 2009, 03:14
For everyone who is having issues getting the gCheat to work, you can go HERE (http://www.emucraze.com/forum/Thread-Cheat-Codes-How-to-get-them-to-work?pid=2020#pid2020) to view an very detailed tutorial that I made...

I explains both gCheat and how to do it manually, as well as a provided cht file I made for Super Mario Advance 2 so you can see an example :)

You may still ask questions here. Unless I forget to come back :D

yuiko2075
March 20th, 2010, 12:35
yoh Guys it worked for me.

delete the master code coz u wont need it.
trust me i tried n i'm playing wid cheats.

PAR_V3 name/title code
xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

no need the master code
just delete it/ erase the master code by openning it with a note pad or wat ever.

as for the gameshark codes not so sure yet is still trying it out.

the onething i want to know is the codebreaker format.