PDA

View Full Version : Hoshigami Remix

wraggster
March 24th, 2007, 23:17
via insert credit (http://www.insertcredit.com/archives/001666.html)

Aksys, a publisher formed by ex Atlus employees which thus far has only brought out Eagle Eye Golf for PS2, has just announced Hoshigami Remix for DS. It's a remake of the original Hoshigami for PS2, a tactics RPG from Max Five, itself formed by ex Tactics Ogre developers. Hoshigami Remix, not even out yet in japan, has three difficulty modes, as opposed to the punishing single mode of the original, a new character, new music, and character art. And naturally since it's for the DS, it'll have a new interface. gail salamanca from Aksys had this to say regarding the new difficulty levels, though it's not finalized, so don't take this as gospel.

"I believe on Easy characters are automatically resurrected after battle. Whereas on Normal you start off with a revive coinfeigm but death is permanent. And Hard is exactly as it was on the PS1. Also, I believe hit % / damage ratio / xp received is increased on easy and normal which means a little less grinding." So there you have it. I need a good tactics game on the DS over here!