PDA

View Full Version : Metareview: Full Auto 2

wraggster
March 25th, 2007, 20:30
via pspfanboy (http://www.pspfanboy.com/2007/03/25/metareview-full-auto-2/)

Regular PSP Fanboy reader Hashbrown Hunter commented, "It looks like Sega doesn't love the PSP enough to make a good game." At GDC, I played Full Auto 2 and noted that "Weapons don't feel damaging enough, and it simply doesn't feel like your car is taking damage." Well, looks like fears were warranted--Full Auto 2 sucks. Too bad it couldn't break away from the curse of its console counterpart.

IGN (61/100) thinks the game lacks depth: "An extremely shallow career mode, unbalanced vehicles and weaponry and simplistic tasks makes this a game that only the hardest of the hardcore racing fans would want to play."
GameSpy (60/100) notes that poor design choices litter the game: "All would not be lost if the level design and mission objectives worked to the game's strengths. Only, they don't."
Gamespot (41/100) thinks the game fails on almost every level: "One of the things that Full Auto got right on consoles was its explosions, and this version has none of that, either."
Looks like this franchise has crashed and burned. Let's hope that future PSP games from Sega actually show us some real love.

foxzoner
March 25th, 2007, 21:33
oh... I thought this game was good :(...

Buddy4point0
March 26th, 2007, 00:03
it didnt get a very good review but i thought it was alright

Dbgtgoten
March 26th, 2007, 02:04
i dun know this game wasn't good at all when your racing you die so fast and you can hardly see whats going on your just shooting and pressing the gas button its bad to me >.>

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
March 26th, 2007, 18:44
i dun know this game wasn't good at all when your racing you die so fast and you can hardly see whats going on your just shooting and pressing the gas button its bad to me >.>

TOTALLY AGREED! a horrible game!:(

Buddy4point0
March 26th, 2007, 20:35
.:}<3\/!}\{:.
does your name say kevin?