PDA

View Full Version : PSPRadio 1.18.1365 (2007-03-26)

wraggster
March 26th, 2007, 22:25
RafPSP (http://pspradio.sourceforge.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?p=3388#3388) has just informed me of a new version of PSP Radio the Streaming app for the PSP:

Heres whats new:

New release
1.18.1365 (2007-03-26)

All releases are for F/W 2+ with OE (tested on 3.03B); no more static/dynamic mumbo-jumbo. All releases are what was formerly known as dynamic; i.e. plugin based.

Changelog:

1.18.1365 (2007-03-26)
NEW FEATURES
(raf) TextUI: After a configurable amount (default 10 seconds) during playback, the visualizer goes into fullscreen.
(raf) Core: Use PSPRadio.cfg PLUGINS:VISUALIZER_FULLSCREEN_WAIT to set the wait before going into visualizer fullscreen mode. (Set to 0 to disable).
(raf) Core: This fullscreen config wait parameter is now configurable from the PLUGINS Options menu.
(raf) Core: Added kiss-fft routines, and now provide frequency data to visualizer plugins if requested.
(raf) Plugins: Added a spectrum analyzer plugin (based on finespectrum.c for XMMS).
(raf) Core: FFT and VIS_Spectrum use vfpu for some calculations, to get a speedup. (Thanks to MrMr[iCE] for his helpful vfpu library pspmath).
(raf) Core: Removed VBLANK message across the core and sent to UI. UIs need to do it themselves.
(raf) TextUI3d: Updated to use a renderthread instead of vblank message -- Good speed-up.
(raf) Core/Plugins: UI Plugins have versioning now, and won't work across versions of PSPRadio that don't support the same interface.
(raf) Core: Clean-up.
(raf) CScreen: Using GU for clearing screen and background copies. This makes rendering (TextUI) MUCH faster; especially during fullscreen visualization!.

BUG FIXES
(raf) TextUI: When switching skins all the text will disappear. Corrected.
(raf) Choosing exit from option menu is much faster, and less prone to crashing.

KNOWN BUGS
(raf) Core: Static IP connections don't work correctly. Seems the gateway is not used as it should. (Also, make sure CPU speed is 222 when establishing a WiFi connection).
(raf) Core: Module unloading doesn't free up all memory correctly. Even though plugins can now be loaded/unloaded, the PSP can eventually crash as it runs out of memory (after loading/unloading enough times; even though I switched back and forth between the text and 3d UIs over 20 times, and everything worked fine).

Special thanks to albadross for his testing and good suggestions!

Enjoy!,

Raf.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

ish420ism
March 26th, 2007, 22:35
never got it to work, pimpstreamer is the BEST, biatches,

ab88
March 26th, 2007, 23:34
never got it to work, pimpstreamer is the BEST, biatches,

This is easier than pimpstreamer ..:p
You probably didn't press start (or was it select) to connect.

Cloudhunter
March 26th, 2007, 23:44
Both this, and pimpstreamer have different functions. This is the best at what it does, and pimpstreamer is the best at what it does.

Thanks for the update :)

Cloudy

eddy22
March 27th, 2007, 00:16
this is awesome, dont dis this app!! pimpstreamer is awesome too.

Buddy4point0
March 27th, 2007, 00:42
this is very good, ive used previous versions and this s gonna be great

wolfpack
March 27th, 2007, 01:49
it keeps saying in the readme "use at your own risk"... does that mean it could harm the psp?

DarthPaul
March 27th, 2007, 01:55
Very nice. This just gets improving and improving. I like this. Thanks once more Raf.

Veskgar
March 27th, 2007, 03:30
it keeps saying in the readme "use at your own risk"... does that mean it could harm the psp?

I'm pretty sure its one of those "universal" disclaimers for almost all homebrew. Basically expressing that because it is not endorsed or covered under any sort of warranty by SONY, you cannot hold the developers responsible for any damage incurred while using the homebrew software.

Anyway, I'm always excited when I see new releases for this great homebrew app. For those with WiFi routers, this app is great.

digihoe
March 27th, 2007, 13:34
This release works great, nice with fullscreen visuals.

Best regards!

April 7th, 2007, 20:58
can u help me i don't understand how to downgrade 2.80