PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy I and the maze of time

wraggster
March 27th, 2007, 01:04
via siliconera (http://www.siliconera.com/index.php/2007/03/23/final-fantasy-i-and-the-maze-of-time/)

Remember the PSP remake of Final Fantasy 1? It is getting original content, a brand new dungeon called the labyrinth of time. Once you step into this extra dungeon you lose HP with every step and as a new challenge your four menu commands are restricted. Before you step into the labyrinth of time you might want to fight Gilgamesh and the other Final Fantasy bosses in the Soul of Chaos dungeon to boost your party’s level enough to face the ultimate Final Fantasy I challenge.

Screens Via Link Above

Mooroar
March 27th, 2007, 03:44
Sweet. lookin foreword to this game

gr42178
March 27th, 2007, 15:51
Cant wait, Im a FF nut!!!!!

Basil Zero
March 27th, 2007, 16:04
WHOA!!

this is the first time i've seen the graphics on the remake

i thought it was just a port and same graphics...but wow

i will now get it no doubt about it!

Cloud_35
March 27th, 2007, 22:23
Better, but still not enough for me. I expected a TOTAL remake of the game (like FFIII on the DS), not just a little correcting here and there (like Breath of Fire III, for PSP).

h4s30
March 28th, 2007, 03:48
final fantasy good ness thats what i need to see on a psp

Stone Temple Pilots
March 28th, 2007, 15:33
OMFG! This game looks freakin amazing. I am definently picking this one up.

darkspectorXP
March 29th, 2007, 00:43
The way that my brother was talking, this game was going to be a port of the GBA game, Final Fantasy 1 and 2: Dawn of Souls, but the screenshots that my cousin had ripped off of some website and sent me in an email in a zipped file attachment make it look like they started from scratch with the same story line and base maps, just like they did with the Resident Evil 1 GameCube remake.
Ben

Basil Zero
March 29th, 2007, 03:16
Better, but still not enough for me. I expected a TOTAL remake of the game (like FFIII on the DS), not just a little correcting here and there (like Breath of Fire III, for PSP).

true, but still quite an improvement i must say for the sprites.:D