PDA

View Full Version : Check your Pulse: Wipeout sequel named

wraggster
March 27th, 2007, 01:11
via pspfanboy (http://www.pspfanboy.com/2007/03/26/check-your-pulse-wipeout-sequel-named/)

The Wipeout franchise is known for its notorious sense of speed, and incredible high-stakes weapons-based racing. At a European convention over the weekend, the title of the upcoming PSP sequel was supposedly revealed: Wipeout Pulse. What kind of mind-shattering courses will Studio Liverpool create for Pulse? What kind of daredevil antics will we perform as the speed (and our blood pressure) rises?

More details will be forthcoming in an official press release. Wipeout Pure is still one of PSP's best titles, and the prospect of a sequel has us already shivering with anticipation.

Buddy4point0
March 27th, 2007, 01:13
Awsome!

MicroNut
March 27th, 2007, 01:23
Sweet!

JoeyStitch
March 27th, 2007, 01:34
I hope that there will be content packs for Wipeout Pulse. The packs for Pure kept me playing long after the game's release.

DarthPaul
March 27th, 2007, 01:52
Wipeout sequel! Wipeout sequel! For PSP? Wooooo!!!

JKKDARK
March 27th, 2007, 01:59
This is really a nice serie. I will get it ;)

mauro2029
March 27th, 2007, 03:13
Definately... Wipeout rules!!

Veskgar
March 27th, 2007, 03:25
Great news indeed! Wipeout Pure is probably the only launch title for PSP that I still play to this day.

Wipeout Pure is also still one of the best looking games for the PSP. Lets hope the sequel is as well crafted as the original.

foxzoner
March 27th, 2007, 15:20
Ho Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!

Basil Zero
March 27th, 2007, 16:02
Great news indeed! Wipeout Pure is probably the only launch title for PSP that I still play to this day.

Wipeout Pure is also still one of the best looking games for the PSP. Lets hope the sequel is as well crafted as the original.

100 % agrees with you

also there are content packs for wipeout pure...hmmm..........alls i can say this game is great and one of the best looking games i've played on psp:thumbup: