PDA

View Full Version : Datel Unleashes PS3 Peripherals

wraggster
March 28th, 2007, 18:38
via kotaku (http://kotaku.com/gaming/ps3/datel-unleashes-ps3-peripherals-247764.php)

Datel has revealed a slew of new PS3 peripherals today, perfect for anyone who wants to buy something for the console yet can't find a game they haven't already played. Many of these items are already available on the market, but these are made specifically for the PS3, meaning they are somehow better!

Take the Powerboard, for instance. It's a USB keyboard, just like the twenty or so USB keyboards I have stacked up in my closet, though for some odd reason they chose to advertise theirs with a random half-naked woman.

Then there's the Max Drive160, which is an external 160gb hard disk in a USB enclosure for only $169. Sure you could cobble something together on your own for much cheaper (Pricewatch has a 250GB hard disk listed for $60, for instance), but then it wouldn't say "For PS3" on the package, unless you made a little sticker or something.

Along with the two previously mentioned items come a Wi-Fi dongle for your PC, a PS2 memory card transfer device that handles all sizes of cards, an HD component cable, and two headsets, one wired, one bluetooth.

Tree
March 28th, 2007, 19:03
i might get the headphones ... or can i just have any bluetooth headset?

skater9269
March 28th, 2007, 21:17
I think you can just use any bluetooth headset

Tree
March 28th, 2007, 22:01
cool i might just get one from somewhere then :D