PDA

View Full Version : ZMnsider Opened - Wandria Private Access

Zion
March 29th, 2007, 16:45
Hi there.

Both me and my graphics artist have decided to open a secret forum here on zionmax.

The secret forum can only be accessed by a new group i have set up called "ZMnsider"

To join this group go to your usercp (must be registered here) and then click "paid subscriptions" on the menu bar to the left.

you will then see all the info and purchase link regarding ZMnsider.

Been a ZMnsider has many benefits, including the following :

Access to ZMnsider only wandria forum, that contains the following :

Secret alphas/betas of Wandria - Tears of Fate.

Screens & videos of Wandria - Tears of Fate.

Any other of Zions betas that he decides to include there too. + more too

Price Is 10 euro for a 1 year membership, and any money will go towards me and my gfx artist getting hardware or whatever to help with development of the game.

Thanks

Site link - www.zionmax.com

more info - http://zionmax.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=245

Emeriastone
March 29th, 2007, 17:04
Ooo is this like a secret club? Do you have a club house? You'll let down the rope ladder so we can get in for 10 Euro?

jason215
March 29th, 2007, 17:14
lol -_- aint worth the ten bucks
and you probably need to pay to play the game
too gosh......

Zion
March 29th, 2007, 17:16
lol -_- aint worth the ten bucks
and you probably need to pay to play the game
too gosh......

ermm no......

the 10 euro is a once a year fee,.....

you get to download the game, and any updates or screenshots whenever you want after that once yearly payment....

read before you post please

gr42178
March 29th, 2007, 17:19
Paying for downloads? sounds like extortion to me, haha just kidding!:rofl:

jak66
March 29th, 2007, 17:33
...so its ok for coders to make games for free, but a crime to charge a small fee for exclusive extras?

The reason for this could be if zion was to brick his psp again, he could get a new motherboard to fix it so he can continue making this game

titch.ryan
March 29th, 2007, 18:01
quite cool.

i would join if if i had more money.

kaffie
March 29th, 2007, 19:29
Most people could't afford to switch on their PC's if they paid for everything on it :P

Buddy4point0
March 29th, 2007, 19:57
Most people could't afford to switch on their PC's if they paid for everything on it :P

lol true dat.

and i think this is a great way for zion to get money for hardware and stuff and im surre alot of people will want this, but im not sure if 13 bucks is fair. it should be more like 5 concidering the massive amount of people that are going to sign up for this.
guys im really hope the game is that good and were not just getting exited for nothing.

Gene
March 29th, 2007, 19:59
I have a question.
Are you still in need of some BGM?

I made a song a little bit ago. i'ts not great but if you would like i could upload it here for you. I'ts far from completion but i suppose it's a start.

DarthPaul
March 29th, 2007, 21:28
Damn...now they're making people pay for Wandria's stuff? Zion..you said it would be free. That even if it was "commercial" class it would be free...But well,I understand. After hard times and lost hours making this awesome game,it's hard to give it for free in some way.

Zion
March 29th, 2007, 22:08
Damn...now they're making people pay for Wandria's stuff? Zion..you said it would be free. That even if it was "commercial" class it would be free...But well,I understand. After hard times and lost hours making this awesome game,it's hard to give it for free in some way.

it is free, im not holding a gun to anyones head.

this is just a chance for those who dont want to wait until its finished and released to have a inside peak at the game.

they will get to test it along the way and stuff.

i never said im making you pay for the game

this is entirely the users perogative

Gene
March 29th, 2007, 22:36
well if you ever do need bgm, or sounds then pm me or something and i can help you.

hatebreeder
March 30th, 2007, 00:03
eh pass i'd rather wait looks great though

quzar
March 30th, 2007, 02:52
It's quite silly since only your loyalist fanbase (who, as evidenced by the two psps you got and broke, would give you 10 euros if you just said "oi, gimmie 10 euros!") are going to sign up for it.

mr_nick666
March 30th, 2007, 09:53
The whole idea of homebrew is its free! :eek: I know there is some great work going on with this game and Paikus graphics are awesome but it should be free mate... I wouldnt dream of charging for an Undead Quest exclusive - I just post them free at our site :)

Asking for donations is acceptable but charging people to see unfinished work is a bit cheeky! :o

Zion
March 30th, 2007, 10:23
It's quite silly since only your loyalist fanbase (who, as evidenced by the two psps you got and broke, would give you 10 euros if you just said "oi, gimmie 10 euros!") are going to sign up for it.

first off i only ever got 1 psp.

second, how is it silly?

so its silly that the gekko team did it? that the project 64 team did it? (i signed up to that btw, 20 dollars too)

think what you wish im not forcing anyone to sign up , its completly there choice

quzar
March 30th, 2007, 10:53
first off i only ever got 1 psp.

second, how is it silly?

so its silly that the gekko team did it? that the project 64 team did it? (i signed up to that btw, 20 dollars too)

think what you wish im not forcing anyone to sign up , its completly there choice

their.

Project 64 has earned it, they have not been doing that forever, they made a product first, then allowed you to do that.

gekko for all we know is a scam. They've released nothing so far, so I don't see why users would trust them at all.

kudos to you for the monies you make. I hope you enjoy them more than a good name (not that you had one to begin with, but you were slowly working back towards it).

mr_nick666
March 30th, 2007, 10:54
Maybe it could be worded better then! :p Ive donated to homebrew production myself but I felt like I was helping the coder and not paying for a service :)

Zion
March 30th, 2007, 11:12
their.

Project 64 has earned it, they have not been doing that forever, they made a product first, then allowed you to do that.

gekko for all we know is a scam. They've released nothing so far, so I don't see why users would trust them at all.

kudos to you for the monies you make. I hope you enjoy them more than a good name (not that you had one to begin with, but you were slowly working back towards it).

i dont know what it is about you, but whatever i do you always find fault with it.

if i was giving away a million dollars for nothing you would find fault with it.

in future please just stay away from my threads, as none of your comments are ever constructive, there always just little snide digs against me and im sick of you treating me like a moron.

dejkirkby
March 30th, 2007, 12:03
To put my two pennorth in, I don't agree with the charging aspect Zion, you are only gonna limit yourself to your fanboys.

Zion
March 30th, 2007, 12:13
To put my two pennorth in, I don't agree with the charging aspect Zion, you are only gonna limit yourself to your fanboys.

first of all where in my first post did i say "what does everyone think of this" ?

answer i didnt.

i didnt say it becuase i knew some people would disagree and some would agree.

I will say it again seen as people seem to be ignoring it.

The final released game will be FREE

this system is just so if you like the look of the game, want inside access, up to date wip, and to play some demos of the game while its in development you can,

what this does is for me, helps me financially (a tiny bit) (note the money is split between me and my gfx artist) and also increases incentive to work even harder on the game.

for the user it gives them the chance to do what i specified above.

edit - also, you all want me and my gfx artist to work our assess off on this so you can play this sooner rather than later, and then when we ask something small in return we get flamed over it.... hardly fair is it

mr_nick666
March 30th, 2007, 12:18
Thats cool then - I still think you should make it a donation thing tough :rolleyes:

If you are charging for a service rather than accepting donations surely it becomes taxable income? :eek:

dejkirkby
March 30th, 2007, 12:18
No-one said you asked for opinions, but you are on a forum. So opinions, whether you like it or not, will be given. To be quite honest, after the spats that you have been involved in, it's hardly going to help your rep to do this. Blunt maybe, but true.

Zion
March 30th, 2007, 12:24
No-one said you asked for opinions, but you are on a forum. So opinions, whether you like it or not, will be given. To be quite honest, after the spats that you have been involved in, it's hardly going to help your rep to do this. Blunt maybe, but true.

to be honest, screw rep.

this is hardly making me think "lets get a lot of coding done on the game today"

psp scene makes me feel sick sometimes

mr_nick666
March 30th, 2007, 12:30
For my part Im trying to be constructive! :eek:

quzar
March 30th, 2007, 12:32
i dont know what it is about you, but whatever i do you always find fault with it.

if i was giving away a million dollars for nothing you would find fault with it.

in future please just stay away from my threads, as none of your comments are ever constructive, there always just little snide digs against me and im sick of you treating me like a moron.

That's not true at all. Think back to your little emulator. I posted extremely constructive criticism and help with the code. I'm not making snide digs against you, just telling you my opinion as to how it will turn out, as dej said, you are just going to attract your fanboys anyways.

Your biggest problem is that you think it's all about you. It's not that I go to all your posts and search for flaws, I read the front pages and post my opinions on a wide variety of topics. The only reason you think I'm following you around treating you like a moron is that you keep on acting like one in the news forums.

I agree fully.

I don't see how you didn't expect this. When you were still staff and asked if you could do this, we told you that as a hosted coder we wouldn't let you do it here. Did you think that by doing it on your own site, everyone would magically think it a better idea?

dejkirkby
March 30th, 2007, 12:34
to be honest, screw rep.

this is hardly making me think "lets get a lot of coding done on the game today"

psp scene makes me feel sick sometimes

But to be fair, the scene isn't here to pander to you, my friend. Nothing personal, but the scene is a lot bigger than Zion. The PSP scene is so great right now because of the closeness and cheapness of the scene. It's unfair to expect people to "donate" to one particular coder unless that coder has made some major moves in the scene, such as D_A, ZX, Exophase, StrmnNrmn, etc...
I am not saying that you shouldn't charge for whatever you want, that's your perogative. What I am saying is that I believe it's unfair to. Imagine if D_A and BOOSTER charged for DevHook betas , or Ahman charged for IRShell betas, there would be uproar!

This is the same thing.

Zion
March 30th, 2007, 12:35
I agree fully.

I don't see how you didn't expect this. When you were still staff and asked if you could do this, we told you that as a hosted coder we wouldn't let you do it here. Did you think that by doing it on your own site, everyone would magically think it a better idea?

Good that your not against me at least.

but thats the thing that everyone isnt listening to, i said i dont care who thinks its a good or bad idea.

that wasnt the purpose of the post.

The_Ultimate_Eggman
March 30th, 2007, 12:59
If it sickens you that much fkoff then.Why bother coding for the scene ? if thats the contempt you have for it.you gonna throw one of your famous tantrums then come back apologising again hoping eveything will be forgiven ?.Man dont bite the hand that feeds.With all due respect you have alot to learn about ethics and
respecting people contray to what you might think splodgerville population 1 isnt the world.

Zion
March 30th, 2007, 13:02
If it sickens you that much fkoff then.Why bother coding for the scene ? if thats the contempt you have for it.you gonna throw one of your famous tantrums then come back apologising again hoping eveything will be forgiven ?.Man dont bite the hand that feeds.

what is this the playground convoy trying to get a good stab in the back while im down?

i guess i should refrase my comment.

From

"psp scene sickens me sometimes" to

"you guys sicken me"

after all its mainly you 4-5 who are the ones causing all this flame shit, not me (or psp scene).

im only defending myself, not trying to start off a big argument

The_Ultimate_Eggman
March 30th, 2007, 13:07
Its my 1st post on the subject and i aint one for flaming but charging for brew is WRONG and goes against brew ethics.Ask for donations YES but openly asking for money for brew is wrong no matter how you look at it.

dejkirkby
March 30th, 2007, 13:08
what is this the playground convoy trying to get a good stab in the back while im down?

From

"you guys sicken me"

after all its mainly you 4-5 who are the ones causing all this flame shit, not me (or psp scene).

WE SICKEN YOU?
Just remember Zion, who had your back before?
And this isn't a Playground convoy, it's just we don't agree with you charging for homebrew that's all!
But you go to a whole new level saying we sicken you after the shit we took defending your ungrateful ass.

Zion
March 30th, 2007, 13:11
i take it you guys have never heard of shareware then.....

and i take it that you disagree that most dreamcast homebrew these days are charged to play...

and who are you guys anyway.

its not like your the voice of the psp scene.

if anything it would be better if you lot "fkdoff" as the eggman said. rather than me.

at least i contribute to the scene, while you guys just fill it with shit

XioN980
March 30th, 2007, 13:12
Eggman, calm down, if your 863 posts consist of the trash you should try your own advice

Its up to the coder what he does with the project, anyone who's been the emulator scene enoguh will know that Zion isn't the first to do this, its just another method of donation, you honestly think Zion's gonna blow the money on Drugs or some sh** like that?

If forums are about opinions why cant Zion express his and not just the consumer??!?

Examples of Paid Emulators:

Bleem an exellent PSX emu
NGPocket the first Neo Geo pocket emu was a similar thing to Zion: A simple registration fee!
PJ64: Also similar to Zion, the best N64 emu out there charges for the very latest builds!

Support for coders shouldn't be judged on thousands of the same old "Nice job bla bla bla" stuff that doesn't matter, donations like this are much more likely to show appreciation!

Seriously, leave Zion alone!

PS: Get over stuff he's done before!! Lifes too short to dwell on the past!!!

The_Ultimate_Eggman
March 30th, 2007, 13:18
Eggman, calm down, if your 863 posts consist of the trash you should try your own advice
Hey dude :) check my posting history you will find im a very reasonable guy and there is no flame there!!! As for opinions ! a wise man once said an opinion is like an a******e every body has one and most of the time its full of s**t. And wasnt bleem freely available until $ony issued cease and desist order purchased it from the developer and sold it for themselves ?.

dejkirkby
March 30th, 2007, 13:21
XioN, nobody has said asking for donations is wrong. Hell, Is he did this there would be no issue, but he hasn't.
And leave Zion alone! Meh to you!
Just remember we WERE Zion's allies, until a previous spat like this left us in the firing line whilst he slinked off only to return a day later courting the approval of the people he slagged off.
Yet when we are saying we disagree with him wanting money for homebrew, we are bad guy??
Total BS!
Zion, your memory seems to fail you. And you wonder why you always feel the need to come crawling back to DCEmu et al.
It seems that Zion's mouth writes cheques that his coding can't cash!

Zion
March 30th, 2007, 13:21
I would just like to thank quzar for starting yet another flame war.

bravo.

youv succeeded once more.

give yourself a pat on the back man, your life goal has being reached.

XioN980
March 30th, 2007, 13:23
i said "if" man so once again calm down, its just a tongue in cheek comment to shut people up

dejkirkby: We know your the guy woh always has everyones back, Zions entitled to be a little pissed off when people are flaming Zion for asking for people to pay for impatience and cant wait for a FREE final product, again, as Zion said, hes not charging for the real game, just builds , and besides you dont have to pay for them.

PS: Im sorry if i offended you kirkby, you've always had my back, and Zions, i dont remember saying for YOU to leave him alone i was generalising it to everyone that always flames, i doubt your one of the 4/5 that Zion mentioned so dont assume EVERYTHING in this thread is aimed at you just cos you posted on it ;)

dejkirkby
March 30th, 2007, 13:23
I would just like to thank quzar for starting yet another flame war.

bravo.

youv succeeded once more.

give yourself a pat on the back man, your life goal has being reached.
quzar didn't start the flaming bro, you did. No-one said anything personal against you until you started slagging people off. It seems you can't take criticism without having a hissy fit!

To XioN No-one flamed Zion, until he flamed us. I take it personally when he says we sicken him. I am not slating Zion for asking for money, I just disagreed with it!

Zion
March 30th, 2007, 13:27
quzar didn't start the flaming bro, you did. No-one said anything personal against you until you started slagging people off. It seems you can't take criticism without having a hissy fit!

To XioN No-one flamed Zion, until he flamed us. I take it personally when he says we sicken him. I am not slating Zion for asking for money, I just disagreed with it!

wtf, are you on opium?

who the hell did i start the flaming.

i wasnt the one who posted saying shit about who "charging for builds is wrong" boo ****ing hoo

cry me a river

dejkirkby
March 30th, 2007, 13:30
wtf, are you on opium?

who the hell did i start the flaming.

i wasnt the one who posted saying shit about who "charging for builds is wrong" boo ****ing hoo

cry me a river
And where is "charging for builds is wrong" flaming?
The flaming started with PSP scene sickens me which you editted to WE sicken you!
And don't talk to me like I'm a child Zion, pay me the same respect I paid you please.
And FYI, no I'm not on opium!

Zion
March 30th, 2007, 13:33
And where is "charging for builds is wrong" flaming?
The flaming started with PSP scene sickens me which you editted to WE sicken you!
And don't talk to me like I'm a child Zion, pay me the same respect I paid you please.
And FYI, no I'm not on opium!

this is what started it :

posted by quzar -

"It's quite silly since only your loyalist fanbase (who, as evidenced by the two psps you got and broke, would give you 10 euros if you just said "oi, gimmie 10 euros!") are going to sign up for it."

that wasnt a comment that was a digg, which lead to all this.

XioN980
March 30th, 2007, 13:33
kirkby, for the love of god calm down, im not judging you man! as i said, not everything i say is aimed at YOU, just the flamers in this post! True i could of put a space between your paragraph and the rest but i thought you could assume it wasn't aimed at the good guys (whoever they are in this thread :confused:)

quzar
March 30th, 2007, 13:37

From

"you guys sicken me"

Nobody was flaming until you started. There are still barely any flames.

i take it you guys have never heard of shareware then.....

and i take it that you disagree that most dreamcast homebrew these days are charged to play...

and who are you guys anyway.

its not like your the voice of the psp scene.

if anything it would be better if you lot "fkdoff" as the eggman said. rather than me.

at least i contribute to the scene, while you guys just fill it with shit

Nobody is saying that it doesn't happen. We are simply saying we don't think you should do it. Nobody is calling you names, or berrating you in any way. We just don't agree with your decision and are letting you know so.

As for the Dreamcast Independently published releases, there is a HUGE difference. Those cost about $15 and you get an actual professionally pressed game, with professionally printed manual, etc. It IS a commercial game, simply not licensed, therefore independent.

Actually, Zion, I think many would agree you've caused more drama and 'shit' as you say than you have given homebrew.

You keep on shifting positions, first you say this is just like asking for donations, then that it is like shareware, then like independent commercial games. You should simply pick one and stick with it. If you want to charge for your software do so. If you want to release the demo for free and charge for the full version, go ahead. If you think you could somehow get the game published, by all means, contact some studios. Or stick with what you're doing. The only difference between all those other methods and the way you are doing it, is that they garuntee quality.

Its up to the coder what he does with the project, anyone who's been the emulator scene enoguh will know that Zion isn't the first to do this, its just another method of donation, you honestly think Zion's gonna blow the money on Drugs or some sh** like that?

If forums are about opinions why cant Zion express his and not just the consumer??!?

Examples of Paid Emulators:

Bleem an exellent PSX emu
NGPocket the first Neo Geo pocket emu was a similar thing to Zion: A simple registration fee!
PJ64: Also similar to Zion, the best N64 emu out there charges for the very latest builds!

Support for coders shouldn't be judged on thousands of the same old "Nice job bla bla bla" stuff that doesn't matter, donations like this are much more likely to show appreciation!

Seriously, leave Zion alone!

PS: Get over stuff he's done before!! Lifes too short to dwell on the past!!!

I agree. "nice job" means nothing. However, we aren't attacking Zion in any way, we simply are letting him know we don't think this is a good idea, plain and simple. Also, Bleem! was a commercial emulator. When you bought it you could/would get a box, manual, pressed disc, free updates, and free support. It was made by a man who had previously written commercial games for the SNES and older systems. It was a commercial project, that just happened to be an emulator, the only differences between it and something like the SEGA Ages collection is that: it didn't come with games, it allowed for a demo download, and it wasn't made by a large corporation.

dejkirkby
March 30th, 2007, 13:40
kirkby, for the love of god calm down, im not judging you man! as i said, not everything i say is aimed at YOU, just the flamers in this post! True i could of put a space between your paragraph and the rest but i thought you could assume it wasn't aimed at the good guys (whoever they are in this thread :confused:)
don't worry bro, I'm calm!!:thumbup:
I don't get mad over people having an opinion, it's the lifeblood of free speech bro!

@Zion, quzar's comment didn't lead to this at all. We offered constructive criticism saying we didn't think it was wise to do this and you took it as a personal attack. It seems you are too easily riled. This was not my intention. I was offering my opinion as advice. But you went way overboard by saying the PSP scene sickens you. When this was pulled up, you then went even further saying We (The Playground) sicken you and we haven't contributed anything but shit.
There was absolutely no call for this, especially considering we were so close before the last debacle.

Zion
March 30th, 2007, 13:40
Nobody was flaming until you started. There are still barely any flames.

Nobody is saying that it doesn't happen. We are simply saying we don't think you should do it. Nobody is calling you names, or berrating you in any way. We just don't agree with your decision and are letting you know so.

As for the Dreamcast Independently published releases, there is a HUGE difference. Those cost about $15 and you get an actual professionally pressed game, with professionally printed manual, etc. It IS a commercial game, simply not licensed, therefore independent.

Actually, Zion, I think many would agree you've caused more drama and 'shit' as you say than you have given homebrew.

You keep on shifting positions, first you say this is just like asking for donations, then that it is like shareware, then like independent commercial games. You should simply pick one and stick with it. If you want to charge for your software do so. If you want to release the demo for free and charge for the full version, go ahead. If you think you could somehow get the game published, by all means, contact some studios. Or stick with what you're doing. The only difference between all those other methods and the way you are doing it, is that they garuntee quality.

I agree. "nice job" means nothing. However, we aren't attacking Zion in any way, we simply are letting him know we don't think this is a good idea, plain and simple. Also, Bleem! was a commercial emulator. When you bought it you could/would get a box, manual, pressed disc, free updates, and free support. It was made by a man who had previously written commercial games for the SNES and older systems. It was a commercial project, that just happened to be an emulator, the only differences between it and something like the SEGA Ages collection is that: it didn't come with games, it allowed for a demo download, and it wasn't made by a large corporation.

why couldnt you have posted that commment first rather than this :

"It's quite silly since only your loyalist fanbase (who, as evidenced by the two psps you got and broke, would give you 10 euros if you just said "oi, gimmie 10 euros!") are going to sign up for it."

that was having a go at me, you always do this.

have a flame at me first then try and make out you did nothing wrong at all.

and the drama than given homebrew comment was totaly unfounded,

1. your the one who causes this drama with your ****ing incesant need to annoy the **** out of me.

2. you only do a minor fix to a port (takes you a year too) so i hardly see you contributing anything but annoying the hell out of people and flaming. Hypocrite

quzar
March 30th, 2007, 14:06
why couldnt you have posted that commment first rather than this :

that was having a go at me, you always do this.

have a flame at me first then try and make out you did nothing wrong at all.

and the drama than given homebrew comment was totaly unfounded,

1. your the one who causes this drama with your ****ing incesant need to annoy the **** out of me.

2. you only do a minor fix to a port (takes you a year too) so i hardly see you contributing anything but annoying the hell out of people and flaming. Hypocrite

The first post I made was the same thing dej said: the only people who will sign up for this are your loyalists, and it was intended to be constructive. If you just asked those loyal folk for the money outright, they would give it to you willingly, and you could release everything publically, as you always have.

"drama than given homebrew" it is not an issue of fact as the two things cannot be compared directly, but it is far from unfounded (regardless of it's truth or how many agree with it). The foundation is that you've cause lots of drama.

I don't see why you say it took me a year to do a minor fix to a port. I started working on it about two months prior to releasing, the fact that I hadn't released anything in a time before that is besides the point. As for contributing, that's funny, I seem to remember posting some code on these forums for you, and the fact that I have released more things (and aided others in projects) before you even came to these forums than you have since. I hate to say something like that, as I don't intend to belittle yours or anyone elses' work, but it's quite true.

And for the last bit, I don't see where hypocritical comes in, at all. I'm a fan of a good argument, but there is a huge difference between argument and drama. When you repeatedly make news posts to vent, slander this site on other sites, then come publically apologizing and acting as if it didn't happen, that's drama.

dejkirkby
March 30th, 2007, 14:13
quzar and I have rarely seen eye to eye, but it seems we are in agreement in the fact we offered constructive criticism and felt Zion's venom for it!

Zion
March 30th, 2007, 14:14
And for the last bit, I don't see where hypocritical comes in, at all. I'm a fan of a good argument, but there is a huge difference between argument and drama. When you repeatedly make news posts to vent, slander this site on other sites, then come publically apologizing and acting as if it didn't happen, that's drama.

ermm :confused:

where on that newspost is any venting/slander or slating of this site?

it was a simple message to fans of wandria.......

anyway i think we should agree to dissagree on this one, and let it go

gr42178
March 30th, 2007, 14:17
Cant we all just get along? :D

Stone Temple Pilots
March 30th, 2007, 14:27
Wow... First off Zion, I think it's a great idea to make an insider type of thing for hardcore fans and whatnot, and for everyone that can't afford it, get a job! You guys own PSPs apparently so it can't be too hard to afford 10 euros or what is it, 13 bucks for a year! Additionaly, he's not telling you you have to pay to play the game, he's saying if you WANT to play the Beta version and test it out (Beta testing is quite fun btw) then all you have to do is pay a minor fee so he can fund the rest of the game, garsh, it seems reasonable to me. But all in all they are opinions, no matter how dumb they may be. Zion, I have a question. After paying the fee for a year, do we get access to other goodies you have in your hard drive, like videos to future projects or whatever? Thanks.

quzar
March 30th, 2007, 14:27
quzar and I have rarely seen eye to eye, but it seems we are in agreement in the fact we offered constructive criticism and felt Zion's venom for it!

Actually I've always felt your posts to be well constructed and your opinions informed. I felt bad when you took my previous statements about zion so offensively.

ermm :confused:

where on that newspost is any venting/slander or slating of this site?

it was a simple message to fans of wandria.......

anyway i think we should agree to dissagree on this one, and let it go

I wasn't talking about this newspost. If I thought it were for personal vendettas or anything of the sort it would have already been closed. As I said, I only disagree with this, don't find it distasteful or anything. What I was simply making more explicit the foundation for my statement about the drama you have caused, which you claimed to be unfounded.

Zion
March 30th, 2007, 14:37
Wow... First off Zion, I think it's a great idea to make an insider type of thing for hardcore fans and whatnot, and for everyone that can't afford it, get a job! You guys own PSPs apparently so it can't be too hard to afford 10 euros or what is it, 13 bucks for a year! Additionaly, he's not telling you you have to pay to play the game, he's saying if you WANT to play the Beta version and test it out (Beta testing is quite fun btw) then all you have to do is pay a minor fee so he can fund the rest of the game, garsh, it seems reasonable to me. But all in all they are opinions, no matter how dumb they may be. Zion, I have a question. After paying the fee for a year, do we get access to other goodies you have in your hard drive, like videos to future projects or whatever? Thanks.

yep, its not just wandria access, i have a few games i never released that il put in there too :)

Stone Temple Pilots
March 30th, 2007, 14:40
yep, its not just wandria access, i have a few games i never released that il put in there too :)
See people? It's more than just the great that is known as Wandria. About paying for the insider, how can I get my money to you? PM me about payment methods cause I want dis'

Zion
March 30th, 2007, 14:41
See people? It's more than just the great that is known as Wandria. About paying for the insider, how can I get my money to you? PM me about payment methods cause I want dis'

whoops i didnt include the proper link in the first post.

read more details about it here - http://zionmax.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=245

Stone Temple Pilots
March 30th, 2007, 14:53
Damn it. It's Paypal. I don't have a credit card nor a paypal account. Wtf...

XioN980
March 30th, 2007, 16:39
Damn it. It's Paypal. I don't have a credit card nor a paypal account. Wtf...

why does everyone think u need a credit card for paypal :confused: good to hear all is well at long bloody last thumbup

Buddy4point0
March 30th, 2007, 20:11
yea pay pal is awsome i just signed up.
its free and you could just have it completly self contained. dont put any money in it and if someone gives you money you can spend it and stuff. its pretty cool

XioN980
March 31st, 2007, 01:19
Basically with paypal you can sign up ANY bank account, if you dont have one there usually free to set up