PDA

View Full Version : Slash N Flash v2

wraggster
March 29th, 2007, 20:26
New from Slasher: (http://slasher.team-duck.com/)

This is basically a generic flasher which can flash whatever files your heart desires. I've tried to make the process as simple and noob friendly as possible. Please bare with me while I try to explain how this works.

So basically you have the basic program, SlashNFlash & SlashNFlash%.

Inside of the folder SlashNFlash, there's another folder promptly named 'folders'. You can create as many folders in this 'folders' folder as you want and configure each folder to flash a specific file. I've included most of the more popular flashes as examples. Please, keep in mind, you can create AS MANY FOLDERS AS YOU WANT FOR AS MANY FILES AS YOU WANT. There is no limit.

Now inside each of these folders you MUST have a last.txt(can be empty), and a destination.txt(MUST include the path of where you want the file to be flashed).

And now you can just stick all the files in each of these folders and flash them to the corresponding destination as many times as you'd like.

Inside of the folder SlashNFlash, there's also another folder promptly named 'themes'. You can also create as many folders in this 'themes' folder as you want and configure each folder to be a theme. I've included an example. Please, keep in mind, you can create AS MANY FOLDERS AS YOU WANT. There is no limit.

These theme folders currently support the following files,
topmenu_plugin.rco
01-12.bmp
ltn0.pgf
system_plugin_bg.rco
opening_plugin.rco
system_plugin_fg.rco
photo_plugin.rco
game_plugin.rco
impose_plugin.rco
system_plugin.rco
gameboot.pmf
-
There is now also another option in which you can actually browse your memorystick and choose whichever files you want and flash them where you need to.

You can also include a screenshot of the particular file you are trying to flash. Just make sure the screenshot is a PNG or JPG, and is named the same as its corresponding file. This applies to both the 'folders' folder, AND the 'themes' folder.

V2 - 03/28/07
--
~ GUI Implemented (Font, background image, cursor image, sound effects)
~ New Theme Option
- Create themes and flash them
topmenu_plugin.rco, 01-12.bmp, ltn0.pgf, system_plugin_bg.rco, opening_plugin.rco, system_plugin_fg.rco, photo_plugin.rco, game_plugin.rco, impose_plugin.rco, system_plugin.rco, gameboot.pmf
- Backup your currently applied theme (Goes into the 'backup' folder)
~ More destinations to flash to in file browser
~ Free up some space in your flash0

Note - This is NOT coded in LUA , and this is probobly the last release unless there's anymore suggestions or if I come up with any new amazingly unique ideas for features.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

DarthPaul
March 29th, 2007, 21:21
Nice. I liked the "create theme" feature.

Chameleon
March 30th, 2007, 01:07
sounds nice

Buddy4point0
March 30th, 2007, 02:53
finnaly not lua! geez
thanks dude

kiore
March 30th, 2007, 09:55
trying it out

Stone Temple Pilots
March 30th, 2007, 15:04
Is this for coders?

Buddy4point0
March 30th, 2007, 19:57
no its to flash top menus and such onto your psp

haaroon
March 30th, 2007, 22:15
hey man last time i tried the old one out it ACTUALLY froze my psp , mening i flashe dit safely, rebooted psp, and the waves came up then it just froze, so whateva anyone of you do, do not use this on my advice just flash it urself via roggle usb flash0 thats what i'll always DO

any oww yh IF YOU NEED ANY HELP ON WHATEVER REASON FOR YOUR PSP, IT CAN BE ANYTHING PLEASE FEEL VERY FREE TO PM ME I AM ALWAYS HAPPY TO HELP, THEY'LL BE NO SORRY I WONT DO THAT I WILL ALWAYS HELP YOU! REMEMBER STAY STORNG AND ASK ME FOR ANYTHING, LOVIN PSP V3.03 OE-C BY DA WAY