PDA

View Full Version : SNES9XGX 29/03/2007 Released

wraggster
March 29th, 2007, 21:37
Eke-Eke has released a new version of the Snes Emulator for the Gamecube/Wii.

Heres the release info:

By the way, DVD automount was not working in the release I previously made, due to some differences between this sourcecode and other emu's code...
here's a fixed version

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

gary_abernethy2
April 15th, 2007, 02:22
i can never get these to read my roms off my SD Card. do i need to inject them or something?
If so, how?
I really need some help here! :(
[email protected]

SmashinGit
April 15th, 2007, 07:59
Make sure you name the file with your rom, SNESRoms. Also do not put this file in the same folder as the emulator. It should be like this,

J:\Snes
J:\SNESRoms

Hope this helps.

gary_abernethy2
April 15th, 2007, 17:56
I just had the emulator dol files loose and the roms were in "nesroms" and "snesroms"
My card looked like this:
SDLOADER.BIN
fceugc.dol
nesroms
snesgx.dol
snesroms

Do I need to put the 2 dol files in their own folder?
I am going to try this and see if it works
SDLOADER.BIN
Nes
NESRoms
Snes
SNESRoms

It was telling me that it couldnt even open my SD Card before though, which is weird because it read the emulator off the SD Card just fine. I am going to try putting them in folders named like that and see if it helps.
If anyone knows what I am missing or doing wrong PLEASE help!

gary_abernethy2
April 15th, 2007, 22:08
as I expected it did not help at all
god i hope someone can help me soon :(

NunianVonFuch
April 19th, 2007, 01:08
It was telling me that it couldnt even open my SD Card before though, which is weird because it read the emulator off the SD Card just fine. I am going to try putting them in folders named like that and see if it helps.
If anyone knows what I am missing or doing wrong PLEASE help!

If its from the emulator saying it can't read the snesroms folder I had the same problem and simply took the SDLoader out of one memory slot and plugged it into the other once the emulator had loaded up.

Worth trying anyway :D

gary_abernethy2
April 20th, 2007, 16:00
Nope, that didnt work.
The best ideas Ive heard so far is one person told me I need an injector program, and another told me it might be because I formatted my SD Card in FAT and not FAT16.
But the only options my mother's computer gives me is to format in FAT or FAT32. How do I get FAT16? :(

gary_abernethy2
April 23rd, 2007, 16:19
It appears all problems have been fixed in the new Snes9x-Gx 2.0
Anyone getting the Unable To Open SD Card error message should definitly check that version out.
The new FCE Ultra 1.0.8 Super Deluxe also fixes the problem on the NES side of things. :)

gary_abernethy2
August 17th, 2007, 22:07
Ah, Nintendo forced an update on me that wont let Action Replay work anymore on the Wii.
Does anyone know a way around this?
PLEASE help!
[email protected]

xernobyl
August 20th, 2007, 23:16
Ah, Nintendo forced an update on me that wont let Action Replay work anymore on the Wii.
Does anyone know a way around this?
PLEASE help!
[email protected] a new console, or wait until someone finds another an exploit... or wait until Nintendo releases more information on Wiiware stuff.

gary_abernethy2
September 2nd, 2007, 21:49
I had to get back a GameCube :(
Anyway, is there any SNES emulator for cube that will play Yoshis Island, Kirby Superstar, Kirby 3, and Mario RPG?