PDA

View Full Version : Would you buy Resident Evil 4 for Wii?

wraggster
March 30th, 2007, 15:45
Resi fans hold on to your bowels, because according to US retailer Gamestop one of the greatest games of the last few years Resident Evil 4 is getting a new Wii-powered update.

Mysteriously the listing has now vanished from the Gamestop website, but if you were to have caught it a few hours ago you would've seen the Wii version of the Capcom Classic listed for release in the US on June 25 for the handsome sum of $29.99 USD (£15.20 GBP).

Usually news of yet another port coming to Nintendo's console would pass by unnoticed, but frankly we had such a fantastic time playing through the fourth Resi that we'd happily do it all over again on the Wii, and probably have a fantastic time battering crazy village folk with the Wii Remote as well.

Of course this isn't the first time online retailers accidentally revealed the existence of a new title. One notable example is game vendor EBGames, who listed the PSP version of Rachet and Clank long before Sony uttered a word about it.

Capcom's UK operation is just getting out of bed, but we'll let you know what they have to say on the matter once the PR department is done buttering their toast.

via cvg (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=161085)

philr359
March 30th, 2007, 16:44
If it uses the Wiimote, yes!

ICE
March 30th, 2007, 17:01
what he said

SSaxdude
March 30th, 2007, 17:21
Yes, I will buy it. I just have to get somebody to buy it for me (stupid laws.)

ICE
March 30th, 2007, 17:23
not old enough??

zeromission80
March 30th, 2007, 20:06
I'll get it if it uses the Wii remote hell yeah!!!!!! I beat this game over 7 times now and have everything you can get. Did i mention i'm 26 yaers old, They should add more graphical tweaks though. Why you ask, because they can and should!!!!!!!

SSaxdude
March 31st, 2007, 18:12
not old enough??

Yep, only one more year though.

JKKDARK
March 31st, 2007, 18:15
first, I want to see some screens. Plus I don't have RE4 for PS2/PC

kcajblue
March 31st, 2007, 19:10
hell yeah i would get this for the wii. (if i had a wii :()

wiredforpower
April 1st, 2007, 02:48
yea I would play this, if the controls arent as horrible as Splinter Cell for the Wii

prophecy
April 1st, 2007, 03:51
i prolly would "obtain" the game yes.

queue it up, queue it up.

ICE
April 1st, 2007, 03:54
i would hope that they would make the graphics a little better at least.. even if they didnt id prolly still get it...

codvx
April 1st, 2007, 04:01
======================================

XDelusion
April 1st, 2007, 09:31
This would be amazing! The wii needs a few non-kiddy games anyhow!

If only Eternal Darkness could find it's way over too. :/