PDA

View Full Version : PlayStation Store Updates (No GTA IV Trailer Here)

wraggster
March 31st, 2007, 11:32
via kotaku (http://kotaku.com/gaming/ps3/playstation-store-updates-no-gta-iv-trailer-here-248536.php)

Yesterday's Grand Theft Auto IV trailer sparked a ridiculous amount of internet debate, with fans combing over every frame attempting to glean every minute detail from the minute-long clip. The trailer brought web servers to their knees and eventually showed up on the Xbox Live Marketplace.

Sadly, no such trailer appeared on the PlayStation Store yesterday. Instead, PLAYSTATION 3 owners were given trailers for Warhawk, Super Rub A Dub and PlayStation Home. The demo for 2K Sports' Major League Baseball 2K7 also went up, alongside some Hollywood fodder. Not bad, but no GTA IV trailer.

I realize that the fledgling network may have actually caused the Sony data center to explode from the data transfer, but I can't help feel a bit jealous of my Xbox Live brethren. I'd have loved to easily watch the HD trailer on my HDTV via my PS3.

What, if anything, fellow PS3 owners, would you like to see more or less of on the PlayStation Store?

Tree
March 31st, 2007, 12:15
im not sure ... i want to see PS1 games ... i got the trailer on my computer so im not worried ... but i would like home 2 ave more people 2 make it better

csd-san
March 31st, 2007, 19:33
Ah, I'm sure it'll be up eventually. But yeah, it sucks it's not up as fast as it was on Live.

As far as playstation store goes, I want more demos. But I guess there'd need to be more games for that ;) I can't afford much else at this point.

jamiegibson
March 31st, 2007, 19:58
You could always just download the HD trailer and transfer to your PS3 anyway.

VFerg
April 2nd, 2007, 06:02
The PS store needs to have something new once a day in my opinion. I dont care if its a trailer and one I dont even care to see it just gets annoying not having anything new to look at. I guess I should be happy that my PS3 and computer use the same tv for viewing. The downloaded trailer from there site looks great on it.