PDA

View Full Version : What we all up to?

PSmonkey
March 31st, 2007, 19:29
So what are we all up to? I've been a little busy and have not posted much recently.

Currently I am a little flooded by work but also doing a small 2d psp game for fun. It's gonna be a small gift for my gf birthday (building a little puzzle game to play on the psp to esentualy go the arts & crafts route but in a way i'm actualy damn good at).

I've somewhat done this once before when I made a small GBA game for a friends birthday where he was farting out bubbles to richard simons head moving back and forth (I blame the game I was working on at the time for making me go crazy). My friend tho got a laugh out of it (he also is a coder).

Gizmo356
March 31st, 2007, 22:29
Awesome hope she likes the game:)

Me I'm just up to the usual listening to music or playing games. OH yeah I was practicing my card throwing today lol I will beat the world record for distance in card throwing some day!...lol

acn010
March 31st, 2007, 22:39
lol...
im trying to write a 2d side scrolling game...
i need help for a map engine on my upcoming game Metroid- space pirate wars" everything written in C....
it sucks since im alone coding and a friend doing graphics :(

PSmonkey
March 31st, 2007, 23:17
lol...
im trying to write a 2d side scrolling game...
i need help for a map engine on my upcoming game Metroid- space pirate wars" everything written in C....
it sucks since im alone coding and a friend doing graphics :(

hit me up via pm when you get into it. Maybe I can help you a bit with explaining some concepts and also get you going more efficently.

Gold Line
March 31st, 2007, 23:23
i just watched tna wrestling

Malksta
March 31st, 2007, 23:31
Hope your GF enjoys it, good luck, monkey boy =P

acn010
March 31st, 2007, 23:53
i had done the side scroll engine thanks to a cousin. door engine, shooting engine... and a open source for enemies AI... i just need a breef explanation on map engine... such specs and appearance on super metroid pause menu and the map view on the game

yaustar
April 1st, 2007, 13:05
I finally have an idea for a game (this doesn't happen often) that is small enough that I know it can be finished well. Now all I have to do is find the time to make the damn framework ¬¬ before I can get coding the game.