PDA

View Full Version : StarFox 64 shoots onto Virtual Console

wraggster
April 2nd, 2007, 20:13
Well, it's long been expected and it's finally materialised - Star Fox 64 has hit Virtual Console in North America, headlining this week's update over the pond. It supports one to four players and is going for a cool 1000 Wii Points.

The shoot-'em-up is joined by the NES version of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (one player, 600 Wii Points) which finds the heroes in a half-shell battling Shredder and The Foot in an attempt to save reporter April O'Neil, and Dragon's Curse (one player, 600 Wii Points) which appeared on TurboGrafx16.

Dragon's Curse is a side-scrolling action-RPG that finds the lead character on the trail of the Salamander Cross, which can break a nasty curse placed upon him by the Mecha Dragon. Whatever.

via cvg (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=161298)

Bluecat
April 2nd, 2007, 23:23
Dragon's Curse is a side-scrolling action-RPG that finds the lead character on the trail of the Salamander Cross, which can break a nasty curse placed upon him by the Mecha Dragon. Whatever.

Quite an odd view - unless my memory serves me incorrectly, Dragon's curse was 'Wonderboy 3' on the Sega master system, only with better graphics and sound - possibly my favorite SMS game, and in my top 15 retro games for sure.

ferret45
April 3rd, 2007, 00:00
Quite an odd view - unless my memory serves me incorrectly, Dragon's curse was 'Wonderboy 3' on the Sega master system, only with better graphics and sound - possibly my favorite SMS game, and in my top 15 retro games for sure.

One of the few games i still have for my master system, Great fun!

tsimehC
April 3rd, 2007, 00:02
Yeah, I still have TMNT on the NES. Was a great game but I'm afraid of how dated it must be now...

VampDude
April 3rd, 2007, 01:23
600 points for a NES game???

When I last purchased NES games on Virtual Console they were 500 points! :confused:

Shilo
April 3rd, 2007, 22:22
Looks like I'm gona have to make a trip to my cousin's house and steal.... I mean borrow his Wi-Fi.

WOOHOO!!!!! 800th post!!