PDA

View Full Version : PSPRadio 1.18.1377 Released

burrito
April 2nd, 2007, 23:08
Raf (http://pspradio.sourceforge.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?p=3402#3402)has released a new version of his WIfi streaming music app for the PSP, here's whats new:

NEW FEATURES
* (raf) TextUI: Msgbox now goes away after 3sec (not based on frames rendered anymore, but time).
* (raf) Core: (Supported by TextUI) Framerate configuration file is now set globally in PSPRadio.cfg (PLUGINS:DISPLAY_FPS)
* (raf) TextUI: Now uses GU more; which reduces flickering and improves framerate
* (raf) TextUI: Cleaned up the way stream time and info is displayed while on fullscreen visualization mode.

BUG FIXES

* (raf) Core: PSPRadio would crash on startup if the visualizer plugin was disabled.
* (raf) Core: PSPRadio would crash on startup if the SHOUTcast database (newdb.xml) file was empty.
* (raf) TextUI: Corrected problem where PSPRadio would crash when downloading the SHOUTcast database. (The problem was caused by lack of complete support for values -1 and -2 in the configuration files after the TextUI rendering changes.
* (raf) TextUI: Corrected problem that caused a crash when switching from TextUI3d to TextUI.
* (raf) Core: Corrected problem that caused a crash on restore from suspend mode when the wifi was enabled. Now it will also resume play.
* (raf) Core: Disabled UI rendering while shutting down; this makes sure the “shutting down” screen is not drawn over.

KNOWN BUGS

* (raf) TextUI: When switching skins all the text will disappear. This happens on occasion. Just move up or down for the text to re-render.

OE related Problems on this release

* (raf) Core: Static IP connections don’t work correctly. Seems the gateway is not used as it should. (Also, make sure CPU speed is 222 when establishing a WiFi connection). Possible solution, if you have a proxy server in your network, set it up in PSPRadio.cfg. A static IP may work then. (This is untested).

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
http://www.psp-hacks.com/images/pspradio-1171349.jpg

jondoe696911
April 3rd, 2007, 04:56
i love this app, i have even tried to sign up on the psp radio message board, but i can not. i wish i could get some help on that part. seems as though raf's e-mail is not working.

DarthPaul
April 3rd, 2007, 14:24
I've always trying to enjoy PSPRADIO but I can't get online. Nice app though. =(

Veskgar
April 3rd, 2007, 14:41
Excellent! Its always great to see upgrades and improvements to this awesome homebrew app.

Buddy4point0
April 3rd, 2007, 20:43
I LOVE PSP RADIO
and it just keeps getting better!
thanks so much man!

ish420ism
April 4th, 2007, 10:49
Sounds like music to my ears

blaz3d
April 7th, 2007, 01:38
Sounds like music to my ears

lol too true!

i think the next progression in this app should be support for nullsofts milkdrop visualisations, which are open source just like shoutcast. Ofcourse it would have to go easy on RAM & i dont know enough about milkdrop to be able to say if it was possible

but thats just me day dreaming!;) great app

sapimakankuda
April 29th, 2007, 14:48
wow

rory111
January 19th, 2008, 12:25
hey how do i put it onto my psp