PDA

View Full Version : Flash Agent H1 | The Best Xmb Editor

burrito
April 3rd, 2007, 00:41
Hallo007 has released a new version of his Flash Agent XMB Editor for the PSP.

http://i7.tinypic.com/4gxs7rb.jpg

Heres whats new:

* Graphics update: deleted images, new arrow, deleted menusound
* Fixed bug in showing time
* possible to view free FLASH1 space
* added credits, added usb mode
* possibility to flash/recover impose.prx, possibility to rflash/ecover impose.rsc
* improved file check (security)
* entring a folder in file browser is back FAST
* in OK you see now the timer counting down
* RECOVERY MENU is really clear now
* RCO menu is really clear now
* POSSIBILITY to copy folders in file browser (files were already possible)
* possibility to delete folders in file browser (only possible with empty folders) (files were already possible)
* new xmb sound (remix of the previously one)
* fixed bug for flashing photo_plugin.rco (security)
* updated flash security

He also posted this news:

after some weeks being busy with other things , i finelly finished the last update of flash agent , with ,once again , improved security and usb mode and more things

fLASH AGENT uses as always a file browser and hes now back as fast as possible , i found the glitch why it was so slow previously versions , so just drop your filez somewhere and flashez!!!!!!, FOR 3.03OE AND 3.10OE USE AT OWN RISK

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
via hallo007 (http://forums.qj.net/f-psp-development-forum-11/t-release-flash-agent-h1-the-best-xmb-editor-102749.html)

pspforme!!
April 3rd, 2007, 01:49
I dont know why but this flash app stood out from all the other flash apps for me. Ive been using it ever since i started flashing. Thanks for the steady releases!

camcorderdoctor
April 3rd, 2007, 02:33
umm pardon me for asking but does this mean that the topmenu_plugin.rco is now flashable in 3.10oe?

Mc_Logical
April 3rd, 2007, 02:52
I dont know why but this flash app stood out from all the other flash apps for me. Ive been using it ever since i started flashing. Thanks for the steady releases! Yea same here dude i like this app, best flasher theres been :thumbup:

Buddy4point0
April 3rd, 2007, 03:36
no topmenus r not compatable with 3.10 oh and this is by far the best flashing app

linkspspbrowser
April 3rd, 2007, 04:29
This froze and bricked my psp trying to install a topmenuplugin.rco that I downloaded here ....
thank god for recovery

ICE
April 3rd, 2007, 05:20
more love for the noobs lol. i do all my flashing manually LIKE A MAN.

mnuhaily22
April 3rd, 2007, 08:30
Awesome, I love flash agent!!!

DarthPaul
April 3rd, 2007, 14:17
Agree with all of you. Flash Agent is the best flashing application for PSP to date!! I've been using it since it's first release...[and since X-Flash stopped coming].

Triv1um
April 3rd, 2007, 14:20
I hate flash programs but this is a very good program.

mkelvin
April 5th, 2007, 04:52
hi can someone please teach me how to install this ?