PDA

View Full Version : Super Mario War 1.7 April Fools Edition

wraggster
April 3rd, 2007, 01:47
New release for the Xbox Homebrew Scene of the Mario Deathmatch game, heres whats new:

- Animated lava and water tiles
- 20% chance of a held spiked shell dies when hitting another player
- Hammers are fired from a better position relative to the player
- Fixed Screen shake POW bug
- Fixes to AI to deal with podobos, bowser fire and new stuff
- Fixed gfx bug when switching places with mystery mushroom while holding an item
- Menu option to turn off/on secret moves
- More than 20 Secret April Fools Features. Here are some hints:
* Some features are special moves for players based on what powerup they have or what they are carrying
* Some are new items and powerups
* Some are tweaks to existing features
* and some things don't fall into any of these categories...
- There is a contest at http://forum.72dpiarmy.com to see who can unlock the most hidden features
* Contest winner gets special forum status and badge on splash screen for next release of SMW!
* So keep checking the forums for the latest codes and unlocked features!

Download at usual places

watupgroupie
April 6th, 2007, 03:37
I think it's a shame how xbox homebrew is so good but very little people enjoy it. Well i'm one of the few people left who still enjoys good xbox homebrew and i'm proud of it because it's like a hidden jem that no one else cares about.

Nemo2006X
April 6th, 2007, 04:02
I feel the same way! :(

watupgroupie
April 7th, 2007, 06:19
I feel the same way! :(Thank you i'm glad there's someone out there that feels the same way!

Baboon
April 12th, 2007, 10:33
Thank you i'm glad there's someone out there that feels the same way!

I'm also with ya there! :thumbup:

Not many peeps know about the xbox emu & homebrew scene which is a shame. Apart from my PC the xbox is without a doubt the best machine for emulation with each program being pretty much perfect.

Who needs a 360 when youve got a pimped out xbox? lol :)

watupgroupie
April 21st, 2007, 15:27
I'm also with ya there! :thumbup:

Not many peeps know about the xbox emu & homebrew scene which is a shame. Apart from my PC the xbox is without a doubt the best machine for emulation with each program being pretty much perfect.

Who needs a 360 when youve got a pimped out xbox? lol :)
Ya i agree with your last part there i bought a 360 and i still play my modded xbox more! I wish some things were still upgraded though like surreal 64 guess it was lack of people using it :(