PDA

View Full Version : Prince of Persia Rival Swords US Version

wraggster
April 3rd, 2007, 06:35
New from SuccessHK (http://www.superufo.com/product_html/SONY_PSP_Prince_of_Persia_Rival_Swords_US_Version. html?aff_id=24)

http://www.superufo.com/item_photo/item/PSP-0569-PRINCE-OF-PERSIA-RIVAL-SWORD-US-L.jpg

In Prince of Persia Rival Swords, the Prince makes his way home to Babylon, bearing with him Kaileena, the enigmatic Empress of Time, and unspeakable scars from the Island of Time. But instead of the peace he longs for, he finds his kingdom ravaged by war and Kaileena the target of a brutal plot. When she is kidnapped, the Prince tracks her to the palace ?only to see her murdered by a powerful enemy. Her death unleashes the Sands of Time, which strike the Prince and threaten to destroy everything he holds dear. Cast out on the streets, hunted as a fugitive, the Prince soon discovers that the Sands have tainted him, too. They have given rise to a deadly Dark Prince, whose spirit gradually possesses him.

DarthPaul
April 3rd, 2007, 14:09
Yay! I have this! I never played Two Thrones..and to be honest, I've never owned any Prince Of Persia game. This is my first one and it's a great sensation.
But when I went to school with it. One of my friends said it's the same as Two Thrones. I know it's a port for PSP..But I thought that they could add some stuff. =/

Buddy4point0
April 3rd, 2007, 20:44
Hm i played prince of persia sands of time on ps2 when it came out and it was really fun. but the last 1 he looked all evel and i hate it when game makers make the good guy a bad guy so i didnt get it. but this 1 looks good so ill check it out

Sonicboy 101
April 3rd, 2007, 20:47
I played on the second one, forgot what it's called, and it was great. I may buy this.

Stone Temple Pilots
April 3rd, 2007, 20:58
Prince of Persia is a weaker Ninja Gaiden

wolfpack
April 3rd, 2007, 22:58
I played on the second one, forgot what it's called, and it was great. I may buy this.

Prince of Persia: Warrior Within:rolleyes:
i got that one

Fenix_maiden666
April 3rd, 2007, 23:10
Is the game worth playing and is it any good, its not out till friday, ive got it i just didnt know wether it was worth clearing card space.

Mik

Salwador
April 4th, 2007, 14:23
i love two thrones ..!!was the best part for me..!!i wish to see on psp that 1!!:)

Cloud_35
April 4th, 2007, 22:22
Revelations (or Warrior Within, whatever...) was very fun but the load times where ETERNAL, you could make a cup of coffee, come back, order a pizza, back again and it wouldn't be loaded yet. Hope it's corrected in here :)

xg917
April 5th, 2007, 00:11
hey guys, ive never played any of the prince of persia games, i heard its fun though. would u guys recommend this game? i am thinking on getting it