PDA

View Full Version : 360, Wii Pirates walk the graphics plank

wraggster
April 3rd, 2007, 13:52
Disney Interactive has released the first screenshots of Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End - and we've never seen such a huge visual leap between two Wii and Xbox 360 counterparts.

As you can see from the supplied evidence the 360 version is shaping up quite nicely, while the Wii edition, with it's sub-PS2 character models and ticket to jaggy hell, needs to be thrown overboard. We'll let you guess which screens are which.

As for the game itself we'll have to wait and see how that turns out - the last Pirates game from Disney was passable so hopefully this will improve on the creaky template.

Screens Here (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=161307)

I heart Nintendo
April 3rd, 2007, 14:11
Oh HELL no. Surely they could've done better than that! That difference is awful. But at least it's being developed for the Wii fulls top I guess...

philr359
April 3rd, 2007, 20:45
Its not the Wiis graphical incapabilities, but just sheer laziness that results in shit like that

Shilo
April 3rd, 2007, 20:51
It's lazy developers like this that makes people say the Wii sucks because it has bad graphics :rolleyes:

ICE
April 3rd, 2007, 20:52
seriously... the wii's power isnt the issue its lazy losers making the games. the wii is more powerful than the original xbox so i wanna see graphics that show it!! NOW!

woods05
April 4th, 2007, 01:33
seriously... the wii's power isnt the issue its lazy losers making the games. the wii is more powerful than the original xbox so i wanna see graphics that show it!! NOW!

yah,....seriously!!!!!!! I want to see those graphics right NOW or ELSE!!!!!!!!

lol

Shadowblind
April 4th, 2007, 03:29
I know the Wii can do better. The Xbox 360 will be more graphically better then the Wii, but I know the Wii can at least come close to it. It has better graphics then Gamecube, PS2, and Xbox, but not PS3 and 360. Still, the gameplay should be more fun on the Wii (hence, Wiimote)