PDA

View Full Version : DSdiag v1.0 - Diagnostics Software for the DS

TeenDev
April 4th, 2007, 02:22
Here's my new app for the Nintendo DS (yes, just mine). It's very boring recovering from surgery, so I decided to make some use of my time and make this. It's a DS diagnostics tool. It will test to see if FAT and SRAM are working. As well as making sure the backlights work. It will also retreieve your DS's IP at the touch of a button but this is currently incorrect. It is very simple an doesn't have a ton of features but I will be adding more including a nice GUI, as time permits.

Remember to patch it with DLDI!

Controls:

X:Turns the top screen's backlight on.
Y: Turns the top screen's backlight off.
L: Turns the bottom screen's backlight on.
R: Turns the bottom screen's backlight off.

START: Gets your DS's IP (Currently broken and displays what appears to be random numbers).

Enjoy!

PS: If your card can't pass this, you should buy a new card.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

kcajblue
April 4th, 2007, 05:32
ill be waiting for new features.

and what kind of surgery did you have if you dont mind my asking.

Mr_Biggs
April 4th, 2007, 13:46
If you card cant pass this? you make it sound like it should eat it and shit it out. ;D

StealthCP
April 4th, 2007, 18:30
lol @ Mr_Biggs :p, but sould it not be obvious if the backlights work yourself? I mean, you'd sort of notice they went all black and stuff.. :D

May be useful in the future, at least you can code, especially for the DS ;) Hope you come up with some class idea sometime. :)

TeenDev
April 4th, 2007, 19:57
ima working on ideas of stuff to make, so any suggestions would be helpful. and kcajblue, i had my tonsis and adnoides or w/e removed so I cant talk