PDA

View Full Version : Wii outsells PS3 2-to-1 in Japan

wraggster
April 4th, 2007, 11:41
A research report has revealed that Nintendo Wii is outselling PS3 more than 2-to-1 in Japan.

The Enterbrain report says that Nintendo has sold 1.95 million units of Wii as of March 25. The console launched in Japan December 2, 2006 last year. Sony, on the other hand, has sold 812,000 of its latest console since November 11.

Bloomberg says that "As the PlayStation 3 loses market share in Japan, it becomes more difficult for Sony to recoup investment in the machine."

If there was ever a time when PS3 needed some killer games to come along, it's got to be now. Especially with reports flying around the web that sales in the UK of the machine have fallen drastically since launch on March 23.

via cvg (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=161406)

Tree
April 4th, 2007, 12:16
look ur see the PS3 go up soon ... wait for GTA:IV ... i think der mayb so problems with DVDs fitting all of it on there :P and if you look at the video it SUGGESTS that its got more than one city ... new york ... libity and vice city :P ... and i think 360 will only ave one city nd i will b lauthing me fkin head off

INixxI
April 5th, 2007, 01:03
+rep me if you think my post was helpful

Your post wasn't even legible. :(