PDA

View Full Version : Help:Remapping Pops with Cwcheat for PSP

Apoklepz
April 4th, 2007, 14:18
Well, I just thought I'd ask how to do this because my long search took me nowhere and I've tried everything I can think of provided the sample files that come with the Cwcheat application (since it bears no readme).

Anyways, what I've been trying to do all along is to "Remap" or assign the buttons the way I like them to be for Popstation games (PSXgames converted to PSP Eboots).

A few of you might have already noticed how much of a pain it is to get to play Alien Resurrection or any of the Rainbow Six games like you'd comfortably want to....and the option of controlling Snake in MGS with the analog nub and switching weapons with the shoulder buttons at the same time...I can't be done, you can have one or the other, due to SONY's very limited 4 setting controller mapping layout.

I just want to know if anybody here in the forums has had any success with Remapping Popstation games to their liking. Please...indulge us needy people about how it's done.

Thanks.

Apoklepz
April 11th, 2007, 19:24
I think I saw a tumbleweed roll by.....Wow.....then I guess it's either NOT possible, or nobody knows how to do it.

...Oh well.

michael chan
May 20th, 2007, 16:30
i might be a lil late to reply to this thread bt im stll looking for a way to swap buttons for only a few popstations eboot. quake 2 and alien ressurection.