PDA

View Full Version : Things to do with the money you saved with the PSP price drop

wraggster
April 4th, 2007, 14:47
via pspfanboy (http://www.pspfanboy.com/2007/04/03/things-to-do-with-the-money-you-saved-on-the-psp-price-drop/)

Anyone getting the PSP Core for $169 is saving themselves a nice $30 off the previous regular retail price. With savings like that, some new PSP owners may be wondering what to do with the money saved. Being the helpful folks we are, we're going to give you a few suggestions.

Buy a PSP game (after all, you need something to play in your new handheld)
Buy a memory stick (because a PSP without a memory stick is a sad PSP)
Get a travel case (so you can take it all on the go
Buy a Japanese Adult UMD (you know why already)

Veskgar
April 4th, 2007, 14:52
Definitely put it towards a 4GB or 8GB memory stick.

If you are hungry for gaming, there is more than enough powerful homebrew and emulation options to give you plenty of games. The quality commercial PSP games cannot be ignored so many games should be implemented into your PSP's budget as well over time.

That is, if the new $169.99 PSP's are downgradable.

If anyone buys a PSP at that price, please post what firmware came pre-installed on it.

tophead420
April 4th, 2007, 14:55
Definitely put it towards a 4GB or 8GB memory stick.

If you are hungry for gaming, there is more than enough powerful homebrew and emulation options to give you plenty of games.

That is, if the new $169.99 PSP's are downgradable.

If anyone buys a PSP at that price, please post what firmware came pre-installed on it.

or buy a bag o weed :p and and a cheap umd

Basil Zero
April 4th, 2007, 15:57
4gb memory stick after you got enough money for tax lol

or if u find a good deal than yes

zackforbing
April 4th, 2007, 16:24
hahaha, wow. must be a slow news day. :P

sroon
April 4th, 2007, 17:47
nice i might as well buy a new one since my screen is scratched to fuggen hell...
n with the remains of my cheque i shall buy condoms n
booz:D n yes tophead420 A good ol bag o weed:)
but im really wondering the firmware but im guessing it will be like 3.10 or sumfen lol but no worries:P dark Alex hint hint
( O ) ( O )

kam30en
April 4th, 2007, 20:00
Buy a few vicodin to make the psp that much more awesome.

Buddy4point0
April 4th, 2007, 20:10
how about... get a mod chip installed,
and, or a second analog,
and, or led lights,
and, or clear case.
i would do all of the above and i plan too after i get some cash
yep thats what you should do

Cloud_35
April 4th, 2007, 22:18
......Buy a Japanese Adult UMD.....

WHERE!?!?

:rofl:

emuking
April 5th, 2007, 01:20
its a sloooow news day huh?

xg917
April 5th, 2007, 01:36
or buy a bag o weed :p and and a cheap umd

u cheap, and a pothead. man y is weed illegal in america.. lol

i like that last part... adult japanese umds. lol wtf can we get those?!

drew4237
April 5th, 2007, 02:04
If it were me i would probably get one to see what firmware it has and if it has 3.10 then just get a umd game and wait for dark alex to hack it so you can hopefully get a custom firmware, and then u need a huge memory stick. i have a 2gb but i got it a while ago, and i always want more but i dont really take my psp with me anywhere any more. i used to have study hall and then i could play it then but this year i dont so i have no time at school to play it. I have an Ipod so i can listen to music at school so i usuallly only play my psp late at night.

Solidsnake3000
April 5th, 2007, 06:49
i will try an buty me a 4gi there selling them on Amazon for about 100 somethin but that is saving alot of mone but for now i will stick with my 2gig