PDA

View Full Version : Sleep'n'Wake PSP 1.0

wraggster
April 4th, 2007, 15:07
New release from Mk2k:

Hi, I'm MK2k and just want to let you all know that i finally release my first PSP Homebrew - Sleep'n'Wake PSP 1.0.

This is a little app for the PSP which gives you the possibility to doze off with your favourite chill-out music playing silently and wake up with some loud and hard music (or even with the beep.wake.mp3 in the package) with volume maxed at a predefined time.

Features so far:
- Full cbr/vbr/abr 8kbps-320kbps 44.1kHz MP3 support
- MP3 can be of arbitrary length
- Manage different playlists for Sleep and Wake modes
-> add / remove mp3s
-> save / load playlists
- In Sleep mode you can set a special, more silent volume
- Wake mode is entered at a preset time with volume maxed (you can always adjust the maximum volume with the VOL + and - keys)
- Write yourself a message which will be displayed in Wake mode
- USB Mass Storage can be enabled/disabled within the app

View the snw.readthis.txt in the .zip file for further instructions.

The app is entirely developed in C and has been tested for 3 weeks for reliability.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
via mk2k (http://forums.qj.net/showpost.php?p=1482358&postcount=1)

GraniX
April 4th, 2007, 17:35
Awesome! That's just what I need!
I just have one question: Will this turn on the PSP if it isn't on the time of the alarm?
Once againt, thanks

Don't bother with the answer, it doesn't work on my 3.03OE-A anyway :(

Buddy4point0
April 4th, 2007, 20:12
cool, now when my allarm clock doesnt go off (it happens alot for some reason cause its a cheep 5 dolar k mart alarm) i wont be late for school.

solid12345
April 4th, 2007, 20:27
LOL would be interesting to try some of those "subliminal tapes" on mp3 format to help you lose weight, quit smoking, etc.

ish420ism
April 4th, 2007, 21:01
This is nice. I most of the time sleep with my psp music playing. then wake up because it's too loud. This may be the solution I've been needing

vincnba
April 5th, 2007, 23:01
Thanks man, this is exactly what I was missing in my PSP.

skulkk
April 6th, 2007, 10:25
Very usefull app Mk2k.

I Have 3.10 OE-A firmware, and the load / save playist function doesn't seem to work, when you press x on either option it return to the top of the menu, and nothing happens. Is there a special way to make the playlists, i have tried making a 10 track winamp playlist (put into the sleep & wake folder) from tracks in my music folder. I can manually add tracks, but it would be nice to be able to have a few pre-made playlists. Cheers matey.

MK2k
April 6th, 2007, 19:56
Hi DCEMU crew,

nice that you like the app. A new version will come out the next days :)