PDA

View Full Version : Killzone Infrastructure gets delayed, but now supports headset

Shrygue
April 4th, 2007, 20:11
via PSP Fanboy (http://www.pspfanboy.com/2007/04/04/killzone-infrastructure-gets-delayed-but-now-supports-headset/)

Killzone fans want Infrastructure support--and they want it now! Unfortunately, it appears that this downloadable addition has been delayed yet again. According to a PlayStation forum post (http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=killzoneliberation&thread.id=29647&view=by_date_ascending&page=1), "We still have too many bugs that need fixing before we can be 100% happy with the patch. We want it to be as good as possible and releasing it right now would not be fair on you guys, so we have decided to postpoine is a couple of weeks."

In the midst of bad news, there's still some good: the single-player extension will be free, and the multiplayer mode will support microphone use, so you can taunt other players online: "Good news is, we have the all clear to make Chapter 5 a free download. We have been expecting this and have been 99.9% sure it would be, but we could not announce it without the blessing of the higher ups. Also I want to confirm that it will allow Voice comms for those with headsets, but that is all I want to tell you about it right now. "

This Killzone patch can not come soon enough.

MZeroEW2
April 4th, 2007, 22:05
yeah i'm part of G.A.P.(gamer advisory panel) me and lots of fellow gap memebers have just beta tested this patch. it's great fun

Veskgar
April 4th, 2007, 23:09
Well I'd be willing to wait for headset support. Sounds like this will be a pretty sweet multiplayer add on to this already good game.

Can anyone suggest a really nice high quality headset for the PSP?

ricki_b
April 4th, 2007, 23:21
Yeh has anyone actually got one?

Cokemusic
April 5th, 2007, 01:18
Every patch released increases the probability of an exploit ( then downgrader :) ) right ?

Solidsnake3000
April 5th, 2007, 06:25
umm iam not a big fan f this game and all but will this game be a mass multyplayer game like if iam at myhouse with an internet connection Whitch is 100% and Some one with their connection will be able to play me not none of the you have to be in distance type multyplayer and if it is is there other games like this so i can get thenm and if my game is a so call Back up will it work the same

Gizmo356
April 5th, 2007, 06:27
I have the beta and its had head set support for a while...I think I'm breaking the agreement I accepted by saying that lol.

DPyro
April 5th, 2007, 18:54
Ya, there was mic support in the beta...

Buddy4point0
April 6th, 2007, 00:23
sweet the headset will be a great feature