PDA

View Full Version : 300

Solidsnake3000
April 5th, 2007, 08:18
So what does any one think of the movie 300 and the game me personaly i liked both Whats your oppinion:thumbup:

kcajblue
April 5th, 2007, 09:08
why is this in the submit new forum?
anyway. i liked the movie. it was pretty good. except the only guy who survived. he wasnt cool.

Triv1um
April 5th, 2007, 11:15
Lol, when my dad first told me about this i thought it was a bowling film =\

Anyway, it was quite good. Ive seen much better films though, must just not be my sort of thing.

BrooksyX
April 5th, 2007, 17:31
I personally thought it was good action film with a bad storyline.

However that doesn't mean it was a bad movie. I really liked it. It took kind of a different aproach to the action movie and had some very nice visuals. Plus after seeing I just felt like a bad ass and wanted to go spear someone, lol.

Overall I would give the movie 4 out of 5 stars.

quzar
April 5th, 2007, 19:24
I thought that there was a tad too much cgi (but i'm categorically oppsed to it, and prefer models and costumes to cgi).

It's no Gladiator, but it's ok (except that it tries to be Gladiator at points).

kcajblue
April 5th, 2007, 20:19
did anyone notice that whenever the spartans fought.
the NEVER got blood on themselves.
even when it was going around like sprinklers.

Cap'n 1time
April 6th, 2007, 01:07
I havnt had a chance to see it, but I saw the graphic novel in the store and gave it a quick look.

Ive been told (by an idiot on IRC who talks to much and might be wrong) that it is a bit like V for Vendetta and Sin City in that each of these movies have an almost film-noire feel to them. I love that genre, and I think it could work well in a film set in this time period if executed properly.