PDA

View Full Version : Pink Japanese Blowjob Machine

wraggster
April 5th, 2007, 21:26
via gizmodo (http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/gadgets/pink-japanese-blowjob-machine-249962.php)

http://gizmodo.com/assets/resources/2007/04/SANY0325WM-thumb.JPG

I've been debating whether or not to post this thing, but what the hell, you're all grown-ups.

Last time I was in Akihabara, I'd found a 7-story sex store filled with the usual DVDs, mags, fetish gear and cosplay outfits. After floor 2, my eyes just glazed over, senses overloaded. But you don't start hiking up Everest with the intent of half-assing, so I kept on going. On floor 5, I noticed what looked like a bright pink projector in the store window. But instead of a lens, the machine had a faux-flesh orifice with "Heaven" scrawled across the side. And instead of a lightbulb, it seemed to have a motor churning away, tirelessly. Then I noticed lots of disposable looking canisters around with different textured interiors. Aha, a bright pink japanese blowjob machine. Cool.

One geek thought occurred to me after the typical male ones: I bet this could be rigged into an automatic cellphone cleaning mechanism.

eatnooM
April 5th, 2007, 22:02
I suppose it's geeky that i guessed your geeky thought would involve overclocking it >_>

wolfpack
April 5th, 2007, 22:14
you know youre desperate when you resort to a machine to get the job done... literally

kcajblue
April 6th, 2007, 17:39
it would be hella funny if someone got caught using one.

PLZKLLME0080
April 6th, 2007, 17:43
it would be hella funny if someone got caught using one.

the person who caught them may be confused as to what they are doing.:rofl:

kcajblue
April 6th, 2007, 18:38
yeah. i would be confused as hell listening to someone try to explain.
"uhh, you see... this pink thing is.... uhh... its for... uhh.... GO AWAY!!!"

VampDude
April 7th, 2007, 05:18
they could just use a vacuum cleaner instead've buying that, like Doofy on Scary Movie! lol

I have a girlfriend, so I don't need machinery! lmao