PDA

View Full Version : MotorStorm #1 in Europe and worldwide?

Tree
April 6th, 2007, 15:46
PS3fanboy (http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2007/04/06/motorstorm-1-in-europe-and-worldwide/)
We all know MotorStorm took #1 in the US and Japan with software sales, which is awesome. We're not ashamed to admit that -- neither should you! It's a fun game. Lots of mud. Anyway, alongside Resistance: Fall of Man, it's taken the top of the charts across the world. It's not an easy feat to say that you've been number one in the US, Japan, and Europe!

Evolution's boss, Martin Kenwright, issued this statement: "Developing Motorstorm to a standard we were all happy with was certainly a challenge - but the team here really delivered. Evolution has a reputation for delivering high quality racing titles, but the consensus was to come up with something really special for Sony's new hardware. We're delighted that the public has agreed with the press and made Motorstorm a worldwide number one PlayStation 3 title." Shall we raise our mugs and sing a song to honor this accomplishment?

mnuhaily22
April 7th, 2007, 18:00
I dont know why, but I am not surprised, maybe it is because people fall for nice graphics too easily...

Triv1um
April 7th, 2007, 18:57
I gotta say, the game isnt all that great.

It just doesnt seem finished to me.

But yes, people buy this for the stunning graphics.

Tree
April 7th, 2007, 20:53
i love the game i thought it was gonna b better though

Accordion
April 7th, 2007, 22:21
I gotta say, the game isnt all that great.

It just doesnt seem finished to me.

But yes, people buy this for the stunning graphics.

well i bought it for the stunning gameplay no other game can offer this racing opportunity, and the graphics arent that good...cut out grass!!!

Michael1
April 11th, 2007, 18:49
I just bought it with my ps3 to showcase the unit.

Gameplay to be honest isn't all that great, especially the bikes but all in all I must admit its a pretty good launch title for our machine.