PDA

View Full Version : pj1115 Projects Releases

wraggster
April 7th, 2007, 01:13
pj1115 has released a ton of projects for the PSP, heres the info:

Now that I've quit the scene, I decided to release the source code and latest builds of all my homebrew under GPL.

Includes:

- PSPG (PSPGuides) - Spent a really long time making them, but Google deleted them and I had to go through an unbelievable amount of trouble to get the files. HTML format. A little outdated (goes as far as 3.02, so Devhook, firmware and custom firmware history, downgraders, etc are out of date).

- HideMedia BETA II(FIX) - The fixed version of BETA II, which caused some reversable 'damage' to the MS's folders. Everything works fine now, or so it should. Includes full source. If you encountered this, use my fixer HERE.

- FirmwareAutoBooter - You may not have met this, but I it fashioned a while ago, borrowing some code here-and-there from the open-source SXT's BFM. It's a firmware loader, designed for 1.00 debug, with no GUI, so it's cool if you set it to autoboot in OE. You'll boot straight into the emulated XMB. Full source included.

- HTML Sound Hack + Flasher - My HTML sound hack's latest build, as well as the source code for the flasher. If you didn't see this, it allowed you to modify the PSP's default browser sounds (ie, for the menu). I don't think it works about firmware 3.03 since Sony re-organised the files. HTMLviewer.snd no longer exists.

- Outa-Space PSP - My flash0 space free-ing application. Full source included, as well as some tips for further development (in the main.c).

All is released under GPL, so please read legal.txt and GPL.txt, and read any readme files you may come across in the archive. Thanks,
pj1115.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
via pj1115 (http://forums.qj.net/showpost.php?p=1486988&postcount=1)

Buddy4point0
April 7th, 2007, 03:16
awsome im sure alot of people will continue these

IM back!
April 7th, 2007, 03:21
cool ill give it a look.

tophead420
April 7th, 2007, 05:14
I hope to see some of these continue. It would be cool if that firmware autobooter could boot customfirmwares to. hmmmmmm I wonder.......

LilSwish722
April 7th, 2007, 19:34
I'll defiently get these and check them out and learn from them. I'll continue them if I can.