PDA

View Full Version : Guitar Helper .5B

wraggster
April 7th, 2007, 01:25
New release from Joel van:

Hey guys! Well, i'm back with another release of my guitar assisting application. Its only been one week, but i've had a little time to work on it, and now its version .5 BETA, this means more content and less bugs! Installations in the README so please READ IT! Now i've pretty much completed all my goals for the .5 series of this application, the next release will be a week or two off, unfortunately i couldn't implement the Guitar Pro player or the Metronome yet, but the extra scales and Flexible tuner will come in real handy.

Metronome is very close to completion and will be one of the headline features of .6 , Also USER implementation such as backing tracks and Tab reading will come in this version.

Changelog

--NEW EBOOT with NEW BACKGROUND & ICON (same music)
--NOW FRONT SCREEN, "press start to enter"
--NEW FLEXIBLE TUNER now lets you tune to STANDARD, DROP D, DOUBLE DROP D, FLAT (1/2 step)
and DROP C, the tuner has a menu system to navigate these variations
--SCALES SECTIONS NOW INCLUDES 7 MODES and 7 SCALES
--2 NEW CHORD CHARTS, AUGMENTED AND DIMINISHED
--DETAILED EFFECTS CATALOGUE THAT EXPLAINS HOW THE EFFECT WORKS AND PLAYS AN EXAMPLE
--NEW AUDIO COMPRESSION METHOD
--MINOR GUI CHANGES
--BUG FIXES

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
via joelvan (http://forums.qj.net/showpost.php?p=1489089&postcount=1)

DarthPaul
April 7th, 2007, 01:39
This guy still working on this. 0.0 Impressive.

ayhoung
April 7th, 2007, 02:27
hey great stuff i love it, keep it coming

Buddy4point0
April 7th, 2007, 03:27
nice work dude

Killer Bee
April 7th, 2007, 08:08
Yes,This is nice :D

Killer Bee
April 7th, 2007, 08:08
Yes,this is nice :D

fistikuffs
April 7th, 2007, 19:32
Excellent app dude keep it up!

chicklets921
May 7th, 2007, 03:30
cant wait to try it

syberjj
May 22nd, 2007, 19:34
guitar pro files?!?!?!
if you make it read that I will bow to you and call you the king of the universe ^^
I am trying this out now, but no matter how good or bad it is, thanks for working on it.
I will be testing this all the time

could you add a feature list to the thread? new users like me have no idea what exactly it does...

thanks

syberjj
May 22nd, 2007, 20:10
did you think about adding some kind of file browser+mp3 player in whitch it is possible to save chrosds for songs?
and mobile archieve of chords for thousends of songs!
that is what i am dreaming up for the psp but can't find anywhere!

cheers

PLZKLLME0080
May 22nd, 2007, 20:23
ya if you could have it let you write tabs, that would be awsome, like in the power tab editor.

justicejoe
May 29th, 2008, 15:02
could you update this please it has unsupported prx's im running 3.90m33-3 slim and really need it to run i soooo hope you check in some time.

straydog
November 30th, 2008, 16:46
Hi,
I am running 3.80M33-5 on a psp slim. I can't get this application to run. Anyone have any ideas?
thanks

Art
December 1st, 2008, 01:34
As I recall it's a LUA app.. can't you try running it under a compatible LUAplayer?

seet
December 1st, 2008, 09:11
mine PSP firmware is 3.71. I can't get it to run on my PSP too.
btw, what is LUA???